ZBrushCentral

Portfolio v2.0

wow

Great stuff. The mix of human of human and animal features you have in there is really nice.

Ok, I’ve changed my mind…again. Seeing how I don’t have any work right now and PSN has been down for three weeks now, I’ve decided to make something good out of all this free time.

Basically the project was started as a mini challenge with my friend. The idea was to make a vampire, whether it’s a bat looking creature or more human like. I actually can’t even remember what I had in mind when I started this guy, but as you can see, the design is all over the place. I’ll probably add a holster with a gun to make it even more stupid, but that’s about it I guess.

[[attach=251979]asdasdasd.jpg[/attach]]asdasdasd.jpg
[thumb.jpg]

Great skills man! Love the vampire! :stuck_out_tongue:

Some really good work! I particularly like the last one. :+1:

I liked the baby Hands and Feet in the body shot…
gud job mate…

LOL lovin’ superboy! Really inspires me to do one with my nephew.

Thanks guys!

Here’s a little update. Time to finish unwrapping and move on to something more interesting - fine detailing and texturing.

ZBC1.jpg
[attach=252447]Pistol.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Pistol.jpg

Fantastic work. Love the vamp guy’s face.

It’s been a while but here’s an update on the vamp. Changed the design quite a bit, not sure if I like the “sleeve” now, but I’ll probably stick with it

Vampire_02.jpg

wow!
unique design!

the sleeve doesn’t matter even though it maybe a bit to wrinkled.
i love it!

Awesome clothing design and sculpt man. really nice job:D:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Your stuff is da bomb! i like the sleeve, havent seen such a design before real cool.

Very nice!<style id="_clearly_component__css" type=“text/css”>#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; } </style>

This is wicked awesome!

Personally I like the sleeve. I feel overall the outfit feels… feminine? I don’t say that negatively… it think it adds to the creepiness.

Cant wait to see more.

Looking really good! Keep it coming!

Thanks, guys, I’m glad you like this guy :slight_smile:

Here’s the finished model. Sort of… The whole project is just one big mess. Started out as a cinematic quality character with all of the detail being retopologized, but now I just sculpted a lot of folds, wrinkles and all that stuff on top of the MAX geo. Anyway, it’s done for now. I might turn it into low poly, if a friend of mine agrees to texture him, if not, I’ll at least try and pose him.

goddamn, you really knocked thsi one out the park, to ref folder it goes ;f

He came out excellent!

I love how you sculpt muscles and clothing. Your work has a nice realism to it. :+1: