ZBrushCentral

PolyGroupIt 2020 osx

Hi, can’t find a way to use PolyGroupIt on osx with Zbrush 2020. Hope to get a workaround soon. Unlike the ZColor plugin that is known to have issue with osx security permissions, PGIt doesn’t have an .app to set.
Already submitted a ticket for the issue.

Hi @elvis75k

Sorry you’re having some trouble!

If you’ve already submitted a Support Ticket for this issue, then you are already in contact with people who have superior expertise in troubleshooting installation issues. There’s not much I could offer. Polygroupit seems to work without issue for me on Windows. If it is failing on that platform, I would suspect a problem with your installation, or possibly a bug with the Apple build. In either event, working through the issue with Support is the best way to go.

Good luck!

1 Like

Just wanted to say that I’m experiencing this too. @elvis75k would love to hear what Pixologic has to say about any possible workarounds/fixes. Thanks!

No workaround available. scheduled to be fixed in the next dot release.

Gotcha, thanks for the fast reply! You mentioned ZColor as well… is there currently a way to fix that? I just realized that isn’t behaving properly for me either.

Zcolor info: HERE
If you need PolyGroupIt in 2020 just copy v 2019 and delete the v 2020 (bad idea though)

Great, thanks! Got Color working, and tried something similar with the PolyGroupit binary but I’m sure you probably did too haha. Ah well, will just have to wait for it.