ZBrushCentral

Pleas help me to get result.

I feel it’s need to rework on nose and mouth shape

Why did you change the neck size? I think you reduce it too much it was fine before.

For me, you match my recommandations but i think the skull is too large and the hair too high. I will illustrate in an other paintover

You are right, let me fix this version first than paint over. But skull size I matched with your recommendation, only front part I had worked on, I didn’t updated hair shape.
Let me finish all corrections.
Is That version look like furry’s Brad pit

I understand that you want to do the Fury version, but think that if you nail Brad Pitt itself you could do other adjustment to match a specific character like in Fury. SInce my references are not Fury related of course it doesnt look very fury like

As for the nose, you minimize too much the bulge of the nose tip. ALso fix the hair on the temporal they are too far on the side (if you compare with my brad pitt ref).

brad_p001-wip004.jpg

I forgot to fix the neck on the GIF. So base yourself on the jpeg for the neck. GIF is only to show what changed

Attachments

brad_p001-wip004.jpg

in This version I have complied all correction.

Thank u scote
fury_A10.jpg

Attachments

fury_A10.jpg

Nice. I think your on a good track. Refine more the eyes and the nose (its mainly the areas of likeness in an actor) and you should be good to continue in details

BUt I wonder what it look in 3/4 view now.

This is 3/4
fury_A11.jpg

I think you can start to refine by matching multiple angles of multiples photos of Brad Pitt head angles.

google image Brad Pitt oscar… the results shoudl help you. he has the haircut of Fury. Could try to match the camera lens distortion. Usually, the details of camera lens are in the propriety of the img metadata, and usually all red carpet Hires picture got the info: lens distortion (mm), Fstop and Camera model. SO you could match in Zbrush… But Zbrush angles of view is not the value of camera angles. If you search you can find a blog who explain what lens mm egal which angle of view in Zbrush.

Thank you for useful comment, I got mm fundamental and Might be searching of ‘Brad Pitt Oscar’ images will be help me a lot .

This is latest one, after callecting reference of brad pit Oscar, I worked on eyes, nose. I will refine more.

fury_A12.jpg :lol:

Hi Brijesh,

You have a great progress thus far. Getting likeness is a complex process in my opinion and it takes time. You are doing really good.

Usually I try to follow few steps before starting my sculpt.

• Try buying Blu-Ray or DVD of the movie you working on.
  • Collect as many images as possible and creating a collage(It saved lot of time for me).
    furyBradCollage.jpg
    For my project I collected 100’s of images of Brad Pitt.
    -Try to sculpt an expressionless face. It is easy to find references and less complicated. Expression can be added later.

I am sure you must be following this process or a better method. Hope this helped. Best of luck :).furyBradCollage.jpg

HI, sujesh

Thank you for reply.
I haven’t collect reference like you have did, so I will do this first and while sculpting keep in mind which you have suggested me.

Thanx again
:slight_smile:

You cant have enough reference. As a modeler it should be the first goal: getting all the picture to get the likeness. Too many people go with just one or two pictures. On my site, I share only 3 refs on celebrities as a starting point for “hobbyist”, but a good modeler do his own research

For reference I bought DVD, I missed first step, so I am rectifying that.

Hi,

I have updated again, now time to break symmetry.
C&C welcom

fury_A14.jpg

Attachments

fury_A14.jpg

Hay,

This is my new update. I hop you like it :slight_smile:
fury_A15.jpg

Attachments

fury_A15.jpg

I think you get good improvement, both still the nose is off. If I hide just the nose with ref over you can see yourself

brad_p-wip002-compare.jpg

Attachments

brad_p-wip002-compare.jpg

Hi scot,

Thanx for reply,
I agree nose changes get more close to brad

Hello,

As per correction
I have updated eyes, nose and mouth part but I don’t want to make smiley expression, so next I will move on body parts
fury_A16.jpg

Attachments

fury_A16.jpg

good update. I watch Fury yesterday and I start to grab screnshot for my ref page… I will share them maybe you can improve a bit more. But yah I think you can jump to the body now. Give a break on the face :slight_smile: