ZBrushCentral

Playing with 3.0(some nude monsters)

Boy, for someone who’s just goofing around with 3D software, you’ve certainly set yourself up for a wonderful additional career with it! :lol:

It’s so nice having you here - that’s one of the nicest things about the internet; having access to people you really idolize, admire and draw inspiration from!

I was just watching the Monsters HD channel 4+ hour Monsterama special and I just happened to glance and see you on there talking about American Werewolf and others - especially how as a kid you liked to scare people with icky makeup and all and was banned from visiting certain houses LOL!

It must be nice when one KNOWS their calling in life!

-Will

LOL, go Rick!

Great character to all of these - looks like you have taken a departure from your ‘usual’ and modeled the hair…seems in the past you have painted hair for the final pieces. Keep up the great work Rick - always love seeing your sculpture. :smiley:

incredible,
you it ordered very well.
congrats

Wow great work monstermaker! The old man is just fantastic and has found his way onto my desktop, though I don’t know for how long I will be able to stand his stare. :smiley: Also great work on the biker’s beard.

Since you guys seem to like the old geezer I added another old man image. It is the 3.0 treatment on my old model of my father. Again it is just a screen grab the only thing I did in PS was add a reflection to the eye . This is also poly painted and is the model that I turned into to funny looking old guy.

Absolutely out of this world! You have created an utterly fantastic portfolio of ZB3 creations. And that’s coming from someone that can’t even get to do anything good in ZB2, I hope someday to be able to create such masterpieces as these.

Holy cow Rick! You’ve taken this to another level. LUV the update on your Dad’s portrait (and…the other works too). Wow is right.

Cheers!

:smiley:

We’ll have to invent some new adjectives for your work, Rick.

its scary how lifelike they are, and its also leaves you speechless about what other fantastic creations he will make with this new program! keep on inspiring!

lost for words

What else is to be expected from this man:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_A._Baker

Will we see your CG-work in a movie, soon, Mr. Baker?

Rick!

amazing buddy!!

your`re really the Monstermarker!!!
great honour be part of the Zbrush beta team with you!!

Alex Oliver

Beautiful! :grimacing:

Seeing this, I must admit defeat. But it won’t be for lack of tools, come May 15.

(tick, tick, tick, tick…)

Rick, I salute you, your imagination, your skill.

markkens

Your old man is to geriatrics what the Mona lisa is to feminine mystery.
Superb Sire - you get a real feeling of this being touched by your hand. :+1: :+1: :+1:

The Harley Davidson guy looks real cool. Are those separate meshes on the beard?

i haven’t posted that many comments to this Z3 beta images thread because i am having a senses overload!!!

i am a huge fan of your work rick. i love your style and the nostalgic look and feel you bring to all of your images. you are a master. i look forward…as always…to see and be inspired by your work.

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

HI, I added an image of what I think every old guy 60 years from now will look like,actually I haven’t done the tats yet. This is a screen grab, no PS other than adding my name

they are all outstanding, but your latest addition…wow…no pain no gain…I do like the idea of when the ole turkey neck appears on us to do some piercings like that…:wink: you may start a trend, Rick :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb:

You have obviously had a blast with the Beta:+1:

thnx for sharing and pushing the envelope for us…

Ron
catfishmn@aol.com

The ols man skinis my fovorit, thanks for sharing.:+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow… those new ones are great! I love the old man and the guy with the piercings! lol Great work!

You really can’t tell that they aren’t real people. There is alot of fine detail in there. Amazing.

I first saw you using a tablet on MIB BTS. This seems to be a great way for you to pull some ideas/concepts out of your head. Can you imagine if these programs were around in the 70’s?

i love your Art Rick baker…very nice models… :+1: