ZBrushCentral

Pixoldump2

I don’t expect anything less from a netherlands artist.
You may work on it forever Bas…
Beautiful. :+1:

About lenses blur effect, why the DOF mask of BPR isn’t antialiased?

Michalis, thanks. That DOF mask… :slight_smile: I used the depth-mask to blur in PhotoShop.

Hat for the old man. I need to do some more work on it.

FishHat.jpg

That’s a lovely hat! :slight_smile: Awesome!

Jush echoing Cherub…Awesome.:+1:…Love the color harmonies…:slight_smile:

Startling, bizarre, wonderful! I love it! :smiley: Just noticed how his coat emulates fish scales, icing on the cake!

Thats a wonderful hat LOL That skin shader is working great on him :slight_smile:

Love that hat!

Facial expression is great.

I am always curious about the creative process. If I am not being too personal … was the “hat” something that you had in mind from the start or did it come later on in the process? Just a wonderful work however it evolved! Top Row IMHO. :lol:

Thanks for the reply!
Chalkman, I got the idea to make something fishy after a reply on Cherub_rock’s thread :

• [INDENT=3]Nice head, he looks (special his eyes) like a fish. Maybe you can push him in that direction.

I started sculpting a head with fisheyes but it changed into this result. Maybe it pushes me to add more.

ha ha
Lovely indeed Bas. Excellent!!!

Sometimes less is more! For me it is perfect as it is. :smiley:

Ha I actually laughed, pieces don’t really do that for me, I think its her expression that pushed this one :lol: Nicely done. I just wish you did a little something more with that fish. its so smooth

Thanks for your reply. Here a new sculpt, hard to catch his face. Mixed bpr renders with some Photoshop layers.

Ray.jpg

Attachments

screenshot_01.jpg

screenshot_02.jpg

Hiya cool Charles, I hope you list your source of inspiration for this one :wink:

~t

Right on the money! I love it. :smiley:

Lovely :slight_smile:

Thanks!
@lildragon, it started to make a piano for blind people (see attachments under the image). I made the complete piano but with the view I wanted, the keys were invisible. So, only the keys stayed and turned a bit to show them.

Awesome sculpt, the expression is priceless :+1:

Excellent Bas…I think you caught his face pefectly, and even more importantly, you also caught his action perfectly along with his face, and the curve in the piano keys just adds to the rhythm in his character and the piece as a whole…I can feel the beat and get a great sense of the flow of the sound within his music…You get a big :+1:from me, and my wife also says to give you a big :+1: also…she loves it…:slight_smile:
Funny, we watched the movie called RAY the other day, about a week ago,…so this image really rings true to his character, for us anyway…Fantastic Job Bas…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)