ZBrushCentral

Philip Harris Art

Métamorphoses
Week 13
hires: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/Jb0wZ

13th image of my new serie: Métamorphoses. I’m hoping to create 1 image per week. Not overthinking stuff, not trying to perfect every aspect, basically it will be a reflection of my mind.
Hopefully I will grow with this experience, and become a better artist.
Make sure to follow me if you like what you see, and to be up to date with the project.

pharrisgenois_cronos_low.jpg

Love Cronos!

How did you do that?

LELITH 014
Métamorphoses
Week 14
hires: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/VGrGP

pharrisgenois_lelith_low.jpg

FIRAE 015
Métamorphoses
Week 15

15th image of my new serie: Métamorphoses. I’m hoping to create 1 image per week. Not overthinking stuff, not trying to perfect every aspect, basically it will be a reflection of my mind.
Hopefully I will grow with this experience, and become a better artist.
Make sure to follow me if you like what you see, and to be up to date with the project.

week15_firae_low.jpg

It’s nice to know that you still create such beautiful things.

PEGAS 016

Métamorphoses
Week 16

16th image of my series: Metamorphoses

pharrisgenois_pegas_low.jpg

There is much silence in your works. Kind of Zen.

Amongst the aliens, monsters and otherpseudo-mature content, you create a real breathing space.

I like this.

Please go on posting.

Lovely work. Very solemn.

I’m still very interested in your technique for creating #13, Cronos, if you don’t mind sharing. It has such an ethereal quality.

Love that latest image! Thanx for sharing these series :sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:!

@cdizzle, thanks man! it is a mix of alpha and sculpting, but honestly, I dont know myself what I am doing sometimes, it is by the feeling most of the time :slight_smile:

and thanks to you guys for following this series! really appreciated, here is my latest!

NESTT 017

Métamorphoses
Week 17

pharrisgenois._nestt_low.jpg

ARES 018
Métamorphoses
Week 18

pharrisgenois_ares_low.jpg

KORO 019
Métamorphoses
week 19

pharrisgenois_koro_low.jpg

ORI 020
Metamorphoses
week 20

possibly the last image of the serie! Hope you enjoyed,
Phil

week20_ori_low.jpg

This has been a really well done series – but that last one is tops for me. :+1:

I agree! I love the mix of the graphic with the representational, very smart very creative and very inspiring! I don’t want it to end but change is growth :slight_smile:

Jon