ZBrushCentral

Phil Heath

Really amazing! How tall si it?

I Would like to share with you painted version of Phil Heath model. look awesome:D
I am so happy that my model turned out really well all the details visible in the print. :+1:
image1.JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPGimage4.JPGimage5.JPG

That’s crazy!! Holy smokes, he came out AMAZING!! Way, way, cool.:+1: Has Phil seen the end result?

@dragon Yes it looks really awesome! Thanks fr liking it.:+1: I dont know if Phil has seen the final result as I am not in conversation with the person who has got the sculpt printed as he is a lier and thug…

A liar and thug? Oh goodness, one of those deals. Been there several times in my career. Then, there is not much you can do unless your a big business with lawyers. And taking them to small claims court is only a waist of time, and money. Sorry to read about that. All you can do is drive on, and keeping thinking better things will come along. Best, Dragon.

Full size render of Evil Ripper which I created for Ancient Civilizations: Lost & Found Game Character Art (real-time)

Sculpt done in Zbrush, Baking and texture done in Substance Painter, Presented in Marmoset Toolbag
https://www.artstation.com/contests/ancient-civilizations/challenges/16/submissions/16842

Concept by Tony Sart

PS: Thought of posting it in my main post so I have posted it again with some new renders

screenshot008.jpgscreenshot011.jpgscreenshot014.jpgscreenshot016.jpgcloseup.jpgskull_01.jpghelmet.jpg1.jpg

Attachments

screenshot003.jpg

Evil_01.jpg

Hey guys I am sharing HULK Sculpt I did for my friend Dan DynamicMenace… Main HULK body, head and base sculpted by me (Gaurav Kumar). 3 other switch out heads sculpted by Hossein Diba, Caleb Nefzen and Sheridan Doose.

Hope you like it…

Here are some more screen grab of the detail Sculpt of HULK…

Messi the legend sculpted during my spare time… I used Zbrush for sculpt , fibermesh for Hair and Marvelous designer for clothings . tattoo painted and rendered in Zbrush.
Hope you guys like the effort…
Guys who you think will win WC 2018? I cheer for this legend…:wink:
logo.jpg

Amazing man, simply astonishing! The pose is really powerful.

Thanks for linking the sculpt @davinsaputra:+1:

stefania ferrario Face likeness study.

Amazing work.Thanks for tuts

@artist.ae609 your welcome :+1:

first_render.jpg