ZBrushCentral

Pelé

O___O.Zomg such awesome renders.I really love the last one as it looks totally real.I am sure of it it will look real if u mangae to colour it that nicely =D!! :wink:

great work !

Great sculpt and I had a quick question. I particularly love the render and was wondering how you get the depth of field to respond so well and how do you adjust the graininess of the shadows. In my renders the shadows are always chunky and dull my image when I hit best render and I can never find the correct setting to get that depth of field focus to look right. Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Excellent work on sculpting and posing :slight_smile: also, great resemblance to the actual person!

Good work! I love the sense of motion of the pose.

Gran tabajo tiu! Un saludo :wink:

Sorry you didnt win over at CGTalk, you had my vote. Beatiful sculpt though, keep it up.:smiley:

I love how the videos got featured in the top row, but there are no videos !! ;DDDDDDD

Hi, I’m the guy that’s going to give some constructive criticism to some work that’s equivalent or beyond to my own…first, I love the sculpt. The action captured in the pose is phenomenal, and I mean down to the fingers, face, and wrinkles in the cloth. It’s a great accomplishment to achieve this kind of movement in a still image. ***** My criticism…

Paint it and fully render it!!! This is too great of a sculpt to leave as a sculpt!!! Do some polypainting!!! Render it with color!!! Obviously, with the motion blur of the final, you have Photoshop or something similar. If you don’t have a 3d package to fully render maps, you can composite ZBrush renders (exports) in Photoshop. I recommend Scott Spencer’s character creation book to learn the steps of compositing renders in Photoshop (but I’d wait until the news at Siggraph is released, their might be a better renderer w/in ZB in the update). This is great and should be pushed to it’s limit. Bringing colorful life to this would REALLY be the icing on the cake, for the final illustration anyways…

Feel free to PM me for a little advice on the workflow for Photoshop compositing the multiple ZBrush renders…

Regardless, awesome work.*****

You’ve got talent and you can use it. Very good sculpture! :+1:

beautiful sculpt. Detail/pose/likeness is amazing. :+1: my only crit is that the ball its self looks a little to big… other than that… awesome!! :smiley:

amazing work on sculpting and posing :+1:

when will the video be available ? :(… ( if u want i can host it for u ! )

Great videos, I saw only two of them when links were available. Could You maybe upload them on any file hosting site for example rapidshare please :slight_smile:

Amazing work, its like the real Pele :wink:

Beautifil work DDS !

evidently this video is huge and huge on demand. Is it possible for someone to setup a mirror of this video.

pls upload these videos on rapidshare, so we can download from there, no bandwidth issues.

Nicely sculpted! looks real. kool stuff

Wow, this is off the flippin’ hook fella…

Fantastic work!!!

hi am a student of maya
great work yar too coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool:+1: :smiley: :roll_eyes:

Superb work.

Could anyone upload the video to rapidshare or something like that. With the author permission, of course.

Regards.