ZBrushCentral

Pedro Aleixo sketchbook

Excellent mosters, and gorgeous texture details.

Hi,

Gr8 job…Awesome…

Very cool man!!! Congratulations!!!

you forgot the ***** :lol:
Very nice job man!!!

really nice mate, i must have a go with poly paint some time.:lol:

Thanks guys, I’m glad that you like

I decided to take a break of monsters and stuff and made a cartoon. It’s the first time I finish one. Hope you like

guitar hero_low.jpg

Attachments

guitar hero head_clay.jpg

guitar hero_clay.jpg

nice work and plz participate at this thread

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=79716

That is too cool for words! Love the concept and super clean modeling. Fantastic!

Fantastic work man. It all has a kick ass helping of personality to it. Can’t wait to see more!

How did you start this regarding the (Guitar hero pic)? regular basemesh? zspheres? good stuff!!

Thank s guys.

selahpoetic - I made a rough sketch of the head using a sphere and then reconstructed the mesh, imported to XSI and made the hole body all separated as elements (shirt, arms etc.). It’s just a mesh that I used to do in a normal modeling soft with standart loops. I only used zbrush to detailing.

bse.jpg

Very nice work here. The rocker dude had me busting up, bigtime…:lol:
The Cthulu bust is awesome. Great sculpt. I can’t wait to see more…:smiley:

Dickie

You have some good work here. I really like the third creature. Good job.

Hey thanks for the Break down!! Awesome stuff

Later

Thank guys,

This is my new model … it’s a Simoni Bianch’s concept of Colossus. it’s still the first steps. hope u like, C&C ar welcome

colossus_wip1.jpg

good last one, keep sculpting man!)))

thanks man …

here is an update

colossus_wip3.jpg

Love your sculpts. Keep the updates coming.

Very cool but the bend in the forearms makes the pose look weirder than it should.

Very Cool!

I agree with the comment about the bend in the fore arms, but that’s how S. Bianchi draws his characters a lot of the time. Looking forward to seeing this come to life.