ZBrushCentral

Pascal Blanché Works from 2018

thanks Gerard, that’s weird, I usually answer my mails :stuck_out_tongue: are you sure you sent it to the good place?
ps: ill post some more WIP and some tutorials tonight, stay tuned!

Awesome ART…and Beautiful use of Color, and Imagination…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

Congrats on the top row…Well deserved…:+1:

Glenn

still loving your style! i really like the color combinations in your pieces,it always adds a unique signature to your work

So here you are, some little tricks I use in my work process…

process02.jpgprocess02b.jpgprocess03.jpgprocess01.jpg

Attachments

process01.jpg

process02.jpg

process03.jpg

Cutting edge sci fi illustration with a classic vibe. So damned good!!! Like the best of Metal Hurlant mixed in with some of that freaky 70’s sci fi paperback cover goodness (like some of the wild covers of the early english language Stanislaw Lem translations) but with a totally original and inspiring vision. Like the twin suns of Tattooine setting over the Lars homestead or something from Arzach brought to life, this work is beyond cool!!! LOVE IT

Cheers mate means a lot coming from you :wink:

thank you very much for the tip. :wink:

i love those models! wonderful style and design! :o

wow very nice pictures…congrats I Like your process ever. Thanks for shared! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

i love your style so much that tonight u make me inspired so i’ve made a little tribute on my own
thx for your art!

hey not bad at all :wink: love your cartoon one too! where can I find this great process of yours to create Giger-ish surfaces?

haha thx u very much but it was nothing special compared to your stunning artworks, simply i’ve tried to understand how you have that colored shadows (don’t know if you use mask by cavity then inverse the mask and fill with green colour or you change the color shadow from the bpr shadow palette or…).

Anyway (again) love your art, thx also for that tutorial about render passes, really interesting.

About my Giger-ish style i’ve wrote something about on my thread at the first pages. I use different techniques and first or then i’ll make a complete tutorial after i’ve explored all the tools to reach and increase that complexity. You can see Gutalin thread and MeleaYing thread too, where both explores models in this way.

Good luck and have a good work for the future.

Great work, great style ans great palette de couleurs Pascal!

very interesting aesthetics

Love the presentaion of the first two works. I really like the archer at the end reminds me so much of Frank Frazzetta’s work.

thanks for the kind words guys :slight_smile: here’s a new one!

KingCrab.jpg

Wow man, this is a great and inspirational art, keep it up and thanks for sharing! :+1:

Great colors and designs, allways refreshing!

Nice to see you around here :). Still very inspiring work.

Always an inspiration pouring over your work Pascal! The book - which I got last weekend at CTN Animation Expo - is drop dead gorgeous.

Next up - wanting to see your creations come to life. :slight_smile:

-Steve