ZBrushCentral

Overmind82 Workbooks

i actually like the other ear better. the new one has more style but less function. ears must be hollow like a cave to trap the sound. the extra part of the long ear you have sculpted is convex. this makes no sense

BPR the final rendering.
bloodelf.jpg
bloodelf1.jpg
bloodelf2.jpg

Puppet assassin.
A Wiccan coven, through a process called [Gu] devil worms to change their. Gu will hold the host head erosion his brain. And then his body assimilation, the host body changes, the abdomen will grow a scary face and can speak the language! This demonic creature intelligence and agility were beyond the ordinary, implementation of assassination mission can be completely soundless and stirless and high efficiency. Once the failure, can also with extraordinary power to escape. The settlement was caught it can also destroy themselves and enemies perish together! This is a very scary magic creatures!
f.jpg
b.jpg
nf.jpg

Finished the work!
game_character_design_puppet_assassin_by_overmind81-d5p86j8.jpg

Posture problem solving! Happy in!
kuiguipos.jpg

Recent practice.
heirongb.jpg
heirongf.jpg
heirongfn.jpg

boombaby! The final completion of the low poly model. Finally change the structure of the head. A bulb eyes. Ha ha. 1500poly 5x512texture(Because of work requirements, it must be divided into 5 parts…***65289;
boombabyb.jpg
boombabyf.jpg

Awesome:+1:

You’re improving very fast! Good job!

Thank you very much. I rarely complete works here. I always practice here, this is it right? I post cold reason? Ha-ha.

Thanks to Rayph design! I am fully in ZBrush step by step to complete it.
Because time is limited so some rough, focused on the concept of part I can.

darkeldar_wrackff.jpg

good work!

Love the Wrack if that head piece is his choosing makes me wonder what his Haemonculus looks like…

I really really love your last sculpt; the silhouette overall is astounding, and the color scheme/textures really make your character pop. Great work :+1:

Thank you everyone
Thanks to Rayph design! http://rayph.deviantart.com/art/Dark-Eldar-Wrack-351091118

Logo design

The modeling, color,

BPR rendering, all ZBrush

The logo animation. This is the final result.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/141/e/7/logo_by_overmind81-d6617p0.gif

From the subconscious mind inspiration, a nose at the top of the head!

The morning daze when inspiration suddenly emerge! I use ZBrush made him.
alhead.jpg

Very nice creature and sculpt! :smiley:

all the best, David

hightpoly***65306;zbrush
lowpoly by max
texture by photoshop
rockethead.jpg
rocketheadbabys.jpg

Attachments

rocketheadbaby.jpg