ZBrushCentral

Ouran sketchbook

Hey guys, I’ve been playing around with BPR to do some nicer renders of my previous sculpts for my portfolio. Here is what I got using the wax modifier on a basic material 2.

Bigger images can be seen here and feedback is always most appreciated.

Grace_portfolio_small.jpg

Colonel_portfolio_small.jpg

Maninam_portfolio_small.jpg

Hello ZBC !

I just started a new character. She’s some kind of adventurer, walking the roads of travel in a medieval world.

Here is her body and the blocking of the clothing. It’s a WIP so I’d be glad to have some feedback from you guys :slight_smile:

Female_adventurer_wip_bodyface_VINCENT_MENIER.jpg

Female_adventurer_wip_blocking_VINCENT_MENIER.jpg

Attachments

Female_adventurer_wip_bodyface_VINCENT_MENIER.jpg

Female_adventurer_wip_blocking_VINCENT_MENIER.jpg

i think she is too skinny, and you may want to improve her breast :stuck_out_tongue:

here is a girl model im still working on http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?177697-punk-girl-WIP&p=1017910&posted=1#post1017910

Hi hamzos ans thanks for dropping by !

I’m currently working on making her a little less skinny.

As for her breasts, they definitely need some more work since I did not spend time on them yet. That’s because I didn’t have a specific need for it at this stage but I will go for a detailed body at the end !

Meanwhile, here is a little speedsculpt I did in 3 hours. Design is from the game Dishonored by Cédric Peyravernay. I’ve had a lot of fun doing him right after playing through the latest DLC (what a fantastic art direction they have on this game !). I might detail him some more when I have more free time.

Arnold_Barrister_speedsculpt.jpg

Hey guys,

I’d like to show you my progress on my two current projects.

C&C always most welcome :slight_smile:

Arnold_Barrister_02.jpg

Female_adventurer_wip_20130514_VINCENT_MENIER.jpg

Attachments

Female_adventurer_wip_20130514_VINCENT_MENIER.jpg

Looking good! Some comments:

Love the old guy, lots of character. I would add more detail around the mouth area: lip cracks, pucker wrinkles, and so on. Also suggest making his ears a bit larger since cartilage doesn’t stop growing with age.

For the girl, that material with the front facing lighting makes it a bit hard to really see her face. The chest area is a bit uninteresting right now. There could be a design there, a patch, emblem or perhaps some padding for the abdomen to add some interest since you already have the brooch. Her chin looks a big too pronounced. Boots look real cool and I really appreciate the fact that she doesn’t have bubble-boobs and isn’t dressed like a stripper. :smiley:

Keep it up! :+1:

Hey TuristaInc, thanks a lot for your comments.

For the old guy, I’ve been working on him a little lately but I’ll wait until I have more progress to show. Your critics are taken into account though :wink:

For the girl, I’m glad you like her design. Moreover, I totally agree with you on the chest part and a leather engraving of a crow emblem is planned. The brooch is still placeholder too and I might add some crow stuff on her gloves.

Anyways, here’s my progress on her. Modeling is almost done. :slight_smile:

Bigger images here (full) and here (face).

Female_adventurer_20130601_wip_face_s.jpg

Female_adventurer_20130601_wip_s.jpg

Attachments

Female_adventurer_20130601_wip_face_s.jpg

Female_adventurer_20130601_wip_s.jpg

awesome! the female adventurer looks really neat!

I realy like the last one, great job :+1:

Thanks a lot guys. Working hard to put up the finished model soon !

I’ve also started Raphael Boyon’s workshop on ZBrushworkshops. Here is the beginning of my Tyrion Lannister. I’m hoping to learn a lot from this workshop :slight_smile:

tyrion_wip_06.jpg

Modeling is finished on this one :slight_smile: I’m still going to add a sigil and maybe some roughness on the clothes but basicly, that’s it.

High res image here.

Female_adventurer_20130611_wip_small.jpg

Great modeling of female adventure Ouran! I like her clothes details.
You’ve got great studies here. Keep it up! Cheers!

Hi Ouran !
Great job your last sculpt ! Tyrion is nice also :wink:

Hey guys ! I’m done with my female adventurer game character.

High res versions can be seen here and here.

I’m eager to have your feedback to help me improve :slight_smile:

Female_adventurer_vincentmenier_final_small.jpg

Female_adventurer_vincentmenier_final_portrait_small.jpg

Nice work man. Keep it up…:slight_smile:

Thanks NiyOo :slight_smile:

A few improvements on the textures.

Female_adventurer_portrait_vincent_menier_small.jpg

Front_back_01_extended_small.jpg

Yesterday night sketch. Two hour sculpting, one hour rendering and compositing.
Toby_bust_render_small.jpg

Attachments

Front_back_01_extended_small.jpg

Giving a shot at some Scott Eaton style studies. Comments most welcome :slight_smile:

buste_homme_01b.jpg

Attachments

buste_homme_01b.jpg