ZBrushCentral

ouch!

Yikes!!

There gos the bar…Up!

PATTON

WOW !!!
I’ve been following your work for years, and your consistently superb work is an inspiration.
Keep leading the way MM !

very great, as always :slight_smile:

Dang… would have been a masterpiece but… you forgot the Parsley!
Lemo :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :wink:

Wow Mr. Baker, you are now as good with Zbrush as with silicon and foam latex!!!

I’m a huge fan of your work!

Is this St-Jean le Baptiste? (I don’t know his name in english, probably St-John the Batist).

The Bible has a lot of horror scenes, (like the protagonist of the movie Clockwork Orange discovered in prison).

Keep posting please!!!

Bloody hell, that’s good! Amazing work as always.

MX

It seems quite clear this actually is Rick Baker :wink: Forgive me, I’m new(ish) :smiley:

Not suprisingly this is top row already, so that really confirmed it for me :roll_eyes:

:+1:

Great work! What did you use to make the hair? Very nice!

Best regards,
Bill C.
Dedicated Digital

WOW insane

I appreciate some of the highly detailed pieces with all the pore level detail etc. but I think this is a clear example of a “less is more” approach relative to those. Really great forms and color. You are an amazing inspiration sir.

Terrific work man! Scary scene:)

Great to see another post from you. :+1: Thanks once again for sharing on this board. They need to just give you the key to the top row and let you post there.

Looking great !..and who needs a hair plug-in if you can paint it so fantastic in Photoshop !..are you going to render in Modo from now on, or is it "just"a fase :wink:

jantim

I need a hairplugin like many others to use with animation. Painting hair can be done in PhS or ZB.

Hi

This is a DANGEROUS piece of art.
Cause, I almost lost my head when I saw it.

GREAT WORK!!

Your a Magician, You strive me to be better.
Thank you for sharing your art with the world.

CAS

PUAJ, jeje, very nice job

:+1:

edit: stupid

So, how about a look at the grrrrl, Salome? :’)

Didn’t Delacroix or Velasquez paint something like this platter?
I like yours best.

nice tenabrizm
very carravagio-esq

Considering the amount of post I dont really have to say anything

…but brilliant! -all the same.