ZBrushCentral

Once were warriors or something...

It’s been a very long while since I posted. I was browsing the forum yesterday and, seeing so many terrific things from the people who post here, I was put to shame and cried like a baby for a few hours. Eventually, I pulled myself together and decided to attempt something myself. Since I am working on a model in Silo, I detached the head, tweaked it and imported it in Zbrush, just for fun… and I got carried away.
Quite a few hours and a quarter of a billion projections later . Here is the result as well as a wireframe of the head in Silo and some ZBrush WIP.

Hope you'll like it.

(and to SouthernGFX: “Thanks for your help big lad, I owe you a pint!”)

[img]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/6794/maori9am.jpg[/img] [img]http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/3479/silomodel4bb.jpg[/img] [img]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6676/wip4ke.jpg[/img] I was unable to upload to ZBC so images are stored somewhere else. Hope that will work.

hi nice work there. the skin looks really good. maybe the first img was too big to upload, the max size is 200 k…

Awesome :+1: I love it man :slight_smile:

Really good job. It has been rendered in zbrush, hasn it. I love it.

Great “skin-job” on this Maori …Bolek, and a very good Zbrush render !:+1:

jantim

Impressive work. The model, skin texture and the render.

Thanks for your nice comments guys. I’m surprised no one mentionned the fact that the guy has rubbish eyes… Reason was I was too lazy.
Had a bad time today trying to fit them in properly, but finally here they are.

I can’t get the fibers to render nicely so the guy has no eyebrowse in the end
and I think he’ll stay like that.

Oh and Yes Vlad it’s been rendered in ZBrush.

[MAORIeyes.jpg]

really beautifull quality of the skin, really transluced. I LOVE THE RENDER.
KEEP WORKING HARD,
Arturo

fantastic work, man !!

great skin and render !!
5 stars for you :sunglasses: :+1:

that is more than astonishing…
i think i will get really angry if i don’t see it in the top row…
only one little little flaw, i think the tattoo borders are too blurry…
however… six stars (or more) for me!!

Excellent Zbrush render!!! I am jealous and I want your mat and lights!!! Now!!

Just kidding…well not really but that turned out real sweet!! Great detailing too!

I don’t know how you can cry…this is excellent and done in zbrush to boot so most deservedly should be top row!!

post some more!!

I agree with this.
Excellent facial expression, texturing and lighting.

Amazing work bro:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Very nice work. Inspiring too. The eyes really pulled it together.
I am feeling like you too, I really need to sit down with Zbrush and give it a go.

-Jim

realy good work !!!
the render it´s great:+1:

Thanks guys.

As a matter of fact. I’ve been struggling quite hard to put the eyes in their sockets… Is there any tutorial available to do something similar ?

Great face,Nice texture work! How do u set the full image for display, I havent been able to figure out.

I would like to know to :rolleyes: only way i know is to fake it

WOW

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
LemonNado

Not bad, for a French dude :wink:

Koz