ZBrushCentral

Old Munchkin

Nice start Rick, love to see the final piece! Maybe it’s me, it looks cute this old munchkin, but also a bit disturbing somehow.
Keep it up!

Good Job!

Great !!looking forward to see how it evolves

Very interesting piece here. At the beginning I thought he was Indian because he looked like stylized version of Mahatma Gandhi but later when you added the hair I started to think that he’s more of Chinese or eastern Asian! Could you provide a synopsis of what this project is about because I’m really excited to learn what it is.

Never mind my last post. I figured out from the title of the thread. Never the less it looks very close to a photo of old happy munchkin :slight_smile:

excellent work - i love the expression :slight_smile: thanks for sharing :+1:

2-8BPR_Render copy .jpg
OK I worked on him some more he is still not finished. I want to refine him more then assign materials and polly paint.

Lookin’ good! :+1:small_orange_diamond:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

<svg version=“1.1” baseProfile=“full” xmlns=“http://www.w3.org/2000/svg” style=“height: 0; width: 0; position: fixed”> <filter id=“bpm-darkle”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“hueRotate” values=“180”></feColorMatrix> </filter> <filter id=“bpm-invert”> <feColorMatrix in=“SourceGraphic” type=“matrix” values=" -1 0 0 0 1 0 -1 0 0 1 0 0 -1 0 1 0 0 0 1 0"></feColorMatrix> </filter> </svg>Love the little details with the pocket watch and the wheelchair. You can almost see him shaking to reach out already!

Nice work, and good details. Both in character design and sculpt.

:lol:
Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

Great character!

Nice work!

lol he’s got that “I’m lost” expression on his face. Wonderful sculpt as always… I just posted on a legends paaaaage (singing voice)! thanks for all the inspiration Mr. Baker

This is fantastic. I love the movement you were able to convey in his pose and expression!