ZBrushCentral

NZ 666 kshatriya (tutorial page 5)

If this doesn’t get Top Row, I’m done coming to zBrush Central. I’ll create a new website just for zBrush.

Good God man, this is insane and beautiful. Even without being my favorite mecha design style this is without equal in a lot of areas.

Keep up the good work. Amazing.

You said you explored new tricks. What features did you use on this? And what did you use for texturing and rendering?

That’s some awesome modeling! I think though maybe a biiiit over-designed.

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: awesome attention to detail

Awesooome!!! I loved the details, and it really impresses me when I see a good quality hard modeling work made on Zbrush! Congrats

Are you kidding? It’s awesome!!!

One of the best and most solid mechs I’ve seen here.:+1:

Thanks everyone for the good words. I use z brush 3,5 unfortunatelly I don’t own a 4 version yet I also use lots of zbrush alpha maps for bolts polish brushes for damages and cuts on the surface as for te Texturing I render a spec pass, base color, light, cavity, shadow pass from zbrush by adding different materials and I did a comp in Photoshop I will see If I can make any usefull tutorial and a render a turntable too

looks great, loving the detail.

also looking forward to a composite breakdown. :+1:

Man, this is insane. It holds your eye so long just because of the depth of detail. Really well done. This was only zbrush?!?! No base shapes or anything from another package?

Man, gorgeous. Fantastic work! :+1:

amazing top row work!

Congrats on top-row! A tutorial and a turntable would definitely be cool! :slight_smile:

When you have ZBrush 3.5 license you can upgrade to ZBrush 4 for free.
You should contact the Pixologic support and submit a ticket:
https://support.pixologic.com/

would love to see your workflow. complex yet ordered, u’ve got a great hard-surfaced machine.

Congrats Ioanni, amazing detailing !

Hell yeah! That’s SICK! Can tell you had fun with it! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
Top row = well deserved.

Great job Ioannis.:wink:
Nice details and textures.

This has got to get 3d printed. Awesome job.

Wow Yanni, you’ve become a master since leaving Gnomon. You set the bar pretty high there.

WHATT THE F@#$!!!

THIS IS INSANITY.

GREAT WORK MAN. AND VERY INSPIRING!

I know you mentioned creating the base mesh. Ddid you use any of the new shadow box features? or clip brushes?

thanks