ZBrushCentral

Nolan Rowles Sketchthread

Really great cel shader. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comments.

For those of you who were asking about my process, here’s a breakdown of the passes that I composited (over a flat colour layer) in Photoshop. I didn’t do any clean up of the line-work in Photoshop, I polypainted the interior lines directly on to the model and got the outline from a BPR render pass as you can see below…

More cel shading tests, this time on my roller girl character

Cel_Mixed_04.jpg

Looks great! thanks for sharing the process, how do you keep that resolution on tiny lines?

Wow! Love the cel shader stuff. Thanks for sharing!

@M-Wicz Do you mean the polypainted lines on the kickboxer? Just a very high resolution mesh and a small brush!

@chief71 Thanks chief!

Thats really nice use of zbrush, great image too.

Yep, really great Nolan, keep the good work :+1:

Working on a sculpted homage to one of Simon Bisley’s paintings of Julie from F.A.K.K.
Here’s a WIP prior to the final detail pass

Render_08_monocrop01.jpg

Absolutely stunning Buddy…Love it…Top row becons

Neat tip with polypainting the lines. Great sculpting :slight_smile:

Following@!

Your sculpture so far has really good leg and torso for muscular women anatomy. The volumes are also well executed

She is amazing! :slight_smile:

I like her exaggerated voluptuous-ness.

How could I forget her!! Great job, now I want a print.

Thanks for the comments.

@ministerart@hotmail.co.uk Not sure about top row Pete, but thanks anyway! Btw, what’s the best way of getting in touch with you - Facebook message, email? Are you still sans mobile?

I’d like to texture this one up and do some V-Ray renders, but that hair will be a nightmare!

Some more views…

Render_09_Front.jpg
Render_09_Left.jpg
Render_09_Right.jpg
Render_09_TQRR.jpg

Applied some basic materials and flat colours

Render_08_colcrop01.jpg

Yeah i remember this a whileback, nice take.:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hay dude,

this is looking Slick very clean as usual for you :slight_smile:
the anatomys very nice little unsure in a few places around the pelvis area but a lovely sculpt .. the biggest crit i could give is i thing the bandages around her right thigh just seem to thin i understand you want to show the great anatomy underneath but they follow the curves of the muscles too much rather than going over the recesses because of the tension on the bandage ( most obvious between the Rectus Femoris and the Vastus Medialis) its almost looks glued to the skin rather than wrapped around.

Awesome work … would love to see it 3DPrinted :slight_smile:

great job.

J

Super thread Nolan. I’ve taken the plunge and have started learning zbrush again. As expected it’s going painfully. I am determined to stick with it this time although I am overwhelmed by all the training videos it has to be said.

Minister will be along shortly to tell me off for being 4 years too late!

btw sadpunk aka Jason B :smiley:

good job …rafael Grassetti made a similar sketch