ZBrushCentral

Nicks Sketchbook

Crikey mate, she’s stark bollockers. A bloke could come a cropper at work for 'avin a ringside perve at 'er nasty!
Mabey yer should wack a MA on it eh? ooroo.

Sorry 3point14, I totally forgot about nudity.

Not sure if i’d call her ‘pretty’ :smiley:

3point14 put it better :

Crikey mate, she’s stark bollockers. A bloke could come a cropper at work for 'avin a ringside perve at 'er nasty!
Mabey yer should wack a MA on it eh? ooroo.

This is a slight update on an oldish sculpture created for CDR2.
booby_revisit.jpg

I wish that nobody see your creature in the dreams :smiley:

Nice looking Creature designs. Keep it up!

How did I miss this thread?
I am glad to see you post your work here, Nick! :lol:
Great stuff!

Hi guys, thanks for visiting!!! I hope you like my latest marquette. It took about 45mins to create and another 15mins on pose n expression.

Just a couple of guys I have threw together last week…

Really digging these busts…Keep em coming:)

These are very nice busts indeed. Great face sketching/sculpting. :+1:

All these pics scary and great also.From where you get this type of idea.Because i never see these kinds of pictures before in my whole life.These pics resemble with pictures of Alians. Are these???

michalis - thanks, I have been starting to wonder if a bust is enough. So I think Ill start doing more full body works. I just like doing bust as a quick sketch thing to keep the Zbrush skills up.

amberlewis - this comment almost seems like an odd spam message. But as far as where I get my designs from, I usually try do do something that Ive never seen or I come up with a formula.
Either way I dont usually want a lot of stuff going on in the design with the hopes of making the image or character memorable.

SEGAHOLIC - Thanks man, there will be many more to come…:smiley:

and this…

all i ever want is praise. :stuck_out_tongue:

I havent posted here for ages!!!
Here are some newish things…personal pieces
totalDuo.jpg