ZBrushCentral

New Works

:+1: THANKS Earthtriber for the feedback…much appreceated, and also spot on observations and suggestions…great eye you have there…:+1:
I’m mainly just experimenting with these pieces, while trying to get some kind of technique down that’s quick, and looks decent in the end.
I have a ton of works that I would like to take further, but I want to get a good finishing technique down first…I learn a little something new with each experiment and piece that i’m doing and posting in here, which gets me a little bit closer to my goal.

Worked some more on this latest piece, and took it a little further.
Z Brush/Painter #10 Combo.
Crits, suggestions, and opinions would be great, and welcomed.

FOUNTAINE 29.jpg

Attachments

FOUNTAINE 26.jpg

FOUNTAINE 27.jpg

Like I said before, nice things are coming! :+1:

THANK YOU…Bas Mazur…Nice would be Nice.:slight_smile:

Took my self portrait as a Dragon Spirit that I started a couple of months back, and started pushing it further using the new Z Brush 3.5 r3 program and it’s fantastic new brushs.
All done in Z Brush so far.
Crits, suggestions, and opinions would be great and welcomed.

DRAGON MAN 4.jpg

Attachments

DRAGON MAN 3.jpg

DRAGON MAN 2.jpg

Pushed this piece a little further.
Still working it all in Z Brush so far.
Crits, suggestions, opinions would be great and welcomed.

DRAGON MAN 8.jpg

Attachments

DRAGON MAN 7.jpg

DRAGON MAN 6.jpg

Starting a new composition.
I don’t know where it’s going, but that’s the best part of the journy, keeps it an adventure…:slight_smile:

SAMURI LION HUNT 9.jpg

Attachments

SAMURI LION HUNT 8.jpg

SAMURI LION HUNT 7.jpg

I like this ‘Dragon Man’ head sculpt… you hit on a very nice mood/expression in that second pass… patina is wonderful.

It’s been interesting to watch your hybrid ZB/Painter style evolve. It all looked a bit disjointed to my eye at first, but it seems like you are homing in on something. Nice to see someone exploring & experimenting in this medium… chasing something original.

Best,
Darrel

THANK YOU …GroBoto…:slight_smile: I’ve never been one to walk the beaten path.
I’m old enough to know better, and wise enough to know where the real pleasure and treasure lies.

A little further along in this dream.

SAMURI LION HUNT 14.jpg

Attachments

SAMURI LION HUNT 13.jpg

Started rendering some of the elements in this dreamscape composition.
Still evolving.
Crits, suggestions, opinions, always great and welcomed.

SAMURI LION HUNT 18.jpg

Attachments

SAMURI LION HUNT 16.jpg

SAMURI LION HUNT 17.jpg

Pushing it further along…Not sure where it’s going, but it’s getting there.

All Z Brush, except for the mural on the back wall…it’s mostly Z Brush, but also has a little Painter 10 envolved in it…lighting and color enhancement mostly.
Crits, suggestions,opinions always welcomed.

SAMURI LION HUNT 23.jpg

Attachments

SAMURI LION HUNT 24.jpg

SAMURI LION HUNT 22.jpg

SAMURI LION HUNT 21.jpg

Pushed this piece further.
Calling it done for now…time to get on to something new…:slight_smile:

SAMURI LION HUNT 40.jpg

Attachments

SAMURI LION HUNT 39 copy.jpg

wow man ,I hate when u still put this ugly work,if I were you ,I would delete this work right now.

Rulix36…DREAMON…:slight_smile: …But seriously, Thank you for the feedback…Any is better than none…:smiley:

A couple of ideas that i’ve been playing around with.

[attach=171488]EARTH AND MAN 6.jpg[/attach]

[attach=171489]EARTH AND MAN 5.jpg[/attach]

[attach=171490]WINGED LION HORSE BATTLE 14.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

EARTH AND MAN 6.jpg

EARTH AND MAN 5.jpg

WINGED LION HORSE BATTLE 14.jpg

Another one that I just started to take further…not sure where it’s going,…It’s mainly just a composition and lighting study,… something to practice on while I experiment and explore with the new stuff in Z Brush.
Crits, suggestions, opinions always welcomed and great.

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 15.jpg

Attachments

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 14.jpg

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 13.jpg

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 12.jpg

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 11.jpg

A little further along with this piece…my first try at the new quick sketch feature…Great feature:) …Quickly makes nice carpets and table cloths…:smiley:
Crits, suggestions, opinions always welcomed.

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 13.jpg

Attachments

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 12.jpg

Worked on the design of the space.
Crits, suggestions, opinions welcomed.

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 16.jpg

Attachments

FOUNTAINE PERSPECTIVE 15.jpg

Just having some fun with the new quick sketch feature in Z Brush.
With a little refinement and work, this would make a great feathered mandala or dream catcher poster…2d print…or even the cover on the little inlaid laquered jewelry boxes that I have been having luck with selling lately…
Amazing new feature Z Brush has created …Thank you very much to whoever is responsible for it’s creation…:+1: :slight_smile:

FEATHERED MANDALA 2.jpg

Attachments

FEATHERED MANDALA 1.jpg

Worked on the outter row of feathers of this feathered mandela this morning.

FEATHERED MANDALA 4.jpg

Attachments

FEATHERED MANDALA 3.jpg

A little further along with this Native American Mandala

FEATHERED MANDALA 9.jpg

Attachments

FEATHERED MANDALA 8.jpg

That’s coming along nicely, it is relaxing to look at. I really like this latest color.
I haven’t been able to use zsketch yet and haven’t done much with the painting features, so I have no idea how you would go about doing that. It looks nice though. I guess you are painting in each individual feather?
-Heather

THANK YOU DirtRunner…I’m glad that my Mandala relaxed you while viewing it.:slight_smile: That’s the whole purpose of a mandala…A focused point of meditation.
That quick sketch feature is a trip…I just used the drag rectangle brushstroke on a colored 3d plane…opened the transform feature,…activated symmitry, and scaled the radial slider up to 20 points using Z symmity…and dragged in the brush stroke from the outter corners of the canvas…instant feather shapes that converge in the center…I used the solid wet pen brush.
The last stage of developement was created by just some standard alphas and textures…and just using the smear brush set small, to cut into the feather shapes creating the jagged outter edges that feathers have when they open up at their seams.
I remember your hairless rat model that you did in one of the CG workshops awhile back by the way…still makes me :slight_smile: thinking about it.

Going to create something new with this latest post,… using an older piece that I digitally painted using the Painter #10 program…Will give me a reason and chance to experiment and explore further with the new Z Brush program and all of it’s new and amazing features.

NUDE FANTASY 3.jpg

Attachments

NUDE FANTASY 2.jpg

NUDE FANTASY 1.jpg