ZBrushCentral

New Work.

More exploratory work! :o

This is it before I hit the hay! :smiley:

cool stuff here ! the fibers in your previous post are the closest too hair i have seen using zb as i have tried for years - my post http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?107696-3d-ZB-hair care too share the process ? and did you save the file if so whats the poly count of the model ? thnx

Hi Gary,Thanks for the kind words. I am replying from my phone , so this will be short. The hair was created in C4D as polys and GOZ’d to ZbrushAbout 1.5 million polys if my memory serves me. More later. Cheers, David

Another hair test. C4D to Zbrush. Approx 4 million polys. BPR. :smiley:

Another look … hair, straw? :wink:

Alright already, you fiend…I demand a tutorial or 50! Feed my brain, man! So many possibilities to explore. Be my Moses. That’s all I’m askin’

But first something totally different! :lol:

Hi Carver, nothing diabolical I assure you. I am creating the hair in C4D and generating polygons as hair. I have don a ton of hair based stuff within C4D but bringing it into Zbrush is still a work in progress, you can see quite a few looks already. If you go back a page there is a sphere with some metallic looking shards (a la Meats Meier) that was an attempt to dynamesh a clump of hair and insert a sphere … a total disaster but I like it! There are a million things you can do with hair in C4D … fur, botanical looking stuff, and feathers which I am going to try next.

Let me know If you have specific questions.

Cheers,
David

Here is an example rendered in C4D:

FloraMed.jpg

Something new … Fabrege donut?

More new work … a diver. :smiley:

:+1: thnx for reply - zb needs hair !!

That would indeed be a nice present from Z-anta, lets put it on our lists! :lol:

Hey ChalkMan…:D…Just stopping by to say…Lovin these expriments that your exploring…:+1:small_orange_diamond:)

SpiritDreamer, thank you so much for stoping by and for your kind words! Cheers! :smiley:

More experimental work. BPR and Photoshop. :smiley:

Still feeling my way around … mesh insert and noisemaker. :smiley:

Hey mate, I realy like to see how you are exploring ZB. Playing with effects, shaders, deformations and other fun. I should like to see more and do not forget the sculpts you should like to make. They are waiting!:+1:

Hi Bas, thank you so much for your encouragement, it means a lot coming from you. Yes I hope to get to the point when I can make some credible sculpts. I work from the viewpoint of a photographer which I have been in New York for 35 years. I need to start thinking like a sculptor! :lol: All the best, David

Thanks David, also from you it means a lot! Yes it takes time to master new challenges, also here. Keep going :+1:
Eeek, 35 years… I feel young after 25 years doing my job :slight_smile: Hmmm, maybe a bit tired pffff…