ZBrushCentral

New Site / New Demo Reel UnderWorld Evolutions

:grimacing: I like it :+1:

Pilou

Fantastic job done the werewolves look great ect. Words can not discrub. 5 stars across the board from me. Hope to see more models like it. :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

wow.:grimacing:

Havenā€™t seen the movie yet, but really look forward to it now that I know ZB was used in it. Really great work!

I saw this movie the day it was released. The effects were awesome! Iā€™m glad you came in to show us your stuff. Thanks.

all guyZ said it beforeā€¦ I can say only: awsomeā€™nā€™unbelieavable good LA-dude:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

:smiley: IT IS AMAZING!!!

Very nice models and animation :+1:

So, YOU did it. Now i know why I didnā€™t like Underworld Evoā€™s FX :laughing:

Nice stuff.:+1:

Wow, This movie will be in theatres in Thailand this coming 26th and Iā€™m gopign to see it!! Look so aweso me!!! 2 thumbs up!

Great work by all at Luma Pictures on Underworld 2.

It must be said that these great images are the result of so much hard work by a team of artists coming together; modelers, animators, lighters, etc.

Keep it up Luma!

Oh my Freaking Goodness Graciousā€¦

You my friend freakin ROCKā€¦

Stunning workā€¦
Now lets get down to the Nitty gritty of the Biz.

1.How long was your timelineā€¦?
2.For the hair did you use Maya or Zbrush2ā€¦?
3.Most of the Rendering that you did was done in what version of mayaā€¦?
4.The Payā€¦?
5.The Original Mesh was Built in Maya or Zbrush2ā€¦?
6.I am working on a few Projects and we would like to know what to charge.?
7.Pat yourself on the back I feel we will hear alot more of your stunning work in the futureā€¦

absolutely without Luma this stuff would not look 1/10 as cool those guys are the bestā€¦ the lighters , compers, animators and management/ supervisors that pushed me to do betterā€¦ Luma is the best.
:+1:

Yes I agree.

But how much time are they putting in and what are they getting Paid per hourā€¦?

I m working with Programmrs and they are Pushing the engines to the Max and I am testing for them and I would like to know what to chargeā€¦I am Independent nd Iget callsā€¦

The reel is great, and your work is fantastic, but I would like to suggest you put a violence warning on the link. I wasnā€™t offended, but I happend to view it at work and when it got to the decapitation seen I quckly shut it off and had to check over my shoulder to see if anybody happened to be watching. Fortunately there was nobody in sight.

thanks

Hey stop looking at websites and get back to work ! :wink:

Great reel, great website, great toys on your siteā€¦:smiley: (Sideshow collectables???)

Truely WICKED !!

I love this movie-PROPS PROPS PROPS

Oh please share your shading network from maya. I will buy it, if need be.
Work trade, Slave for a monthā€¦ did I say that.

While modeling wings, did you use photo refrence from the costume? Or did they make the costume based on your model?

My friends loved making this movie. There was a shot where Victor had his wings out (I think a truck scene) and a train came out of a tunnel this would have been the first thing the conductor saw, and probably the only. I bet he retired. Someone told me they saw the conductors face!! aw!!!

Cheers
Thanks for sharing

eh?