ZBrushCentral

New head sculpts

ah yeah your’re right I should have done more to keep it asymmetrical. I will put more thought into that in the future!
also my friend printed it out for already!

12910325_585791388251358_519259731_n.jpg

model and print turned out great! :smiley:

what printer did you use to get this result

My friend used a Makerbot I believe. Which model I’m not sure. Most likely printed at the highest resolution possible on said printer. It’s also fairly large at over 8 inches tall.

You printed it ! haha really nice ! That’s awesome ^o^
It’s details, your sculpt is great, I hope to see more :slight_smile:

Going back and reworking and old mesh. I didn’t like the way my old venom model came out. especially how the anatomy turned out so I dynameshed it and started over. I’m still not where I want to be with anatomy so I took more liberties here than usual.

venoms.jpg

hey id really like to use your picard head and make it an stl file so i can 3d print it for our star trek 1/12 scale figures . we are tryig to make or find all the characters from tng and voyager at the moment. please can we have a copy of him as a 3d printable head sculpt? your talent is incredible. anytime promotig our figures we will surely give you props and if any sell we will give you a percent of any figures your work helped create? what do you say? also would you be interested in designing 3d head sculpts for us to use?

1 Like

Love the progression you’ve made throughout each sculpt!

1 Like

Haven’t posted in some time. Here’s some progress on my Spawn model. Eventually will be 3D printed.