ZBrushCentral

New creature concept

Thanks cdubs8600:+1: …Here a new little update no render yet only a print screen and photshop retouch for fun. [attach=45754]progreso4.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

progreso4.jpg

its lookin’ smooth, I’m curious though…did you have a dream about this dude or something or did you just come up with him? Either way it rocks :smiley: :smiley:

verrry cool. this could be a great design for a live action Frieza from the Dragonball Z cartoon.

thanks for the new coments…here I start the high frequence details…and a photoshop render…
noSkillz:I just come up with him:+1:
progreso8.jpg

great render, I’m loving how its turning how. How many layers is that in photoshop bro?

Well Here is the final version of the modelling…i will start whit the textures maps…

noSkillz: thanks…This is a very quick render in photoshop whit one layer of the screen capture then I duplicate and use it as overlay whit a little gaussian blur…then I used the curves and levels…and final a layer for the smoke…

I love how its coming along bro. One thing I wanna point out is that you have a little distortion/noise ( don’t know how you wanna phrase it ) to the left of the nose.

Keep up the great job man:D :smiley:

Nice detail. :+1: :+1:

I would say it looks cool if it weren’t for the fact he looks like my grandad. :cry:

Thanks again for thats coments…:+1:
Here I post a new “inspirational image” it has only the cavity map…and photoshop retouch…

Very good! I’m looking forward for his body :slight_smile: I just think his eyes/pupils are not “alien” enough, but it’s just a personal point of view.

Thanks aumaka…well here I post a test whit the shader and maps aplied to the model…the image is a very close version to the final image…but may be I will add some bump details in zbrush …sorry for the low resolution…it´s a preview render…
inspiracionalcabezonfinal.jpg

Very nice! i like very much the overall mood. What about some body?:+1:

Very cool, I think his eyes could use a little more life in them. Keep up the good work! :+1:

Hey thanks clack crane…and thanks again aumaka… …maybe a body in the future …Here is the final image test render…hope you like it…

MY HERO!!! AWESOME WORK MY FRIEND! :+1: :large_orange_diamond:

this last “test render” has a lot of life in it, although alien life

no crits, i just think it looks cool.

hehe… that looks like fun. You use zbrush for that last render?

to be honest I find the last render to be a little bit abstract? Maybe it would be a idea to open the mouth a little to difine that area a little bit more… or maybe not
anyways, good job

Good my brother keep up the good work!

Well thanks for all the coments in this proyect…here is the final image …the render is in mental ray…