ZBrushCentral

My Zbrush Sketchbook (tutorial added Pg. 3)

If this is that easy, I am really looking forward to see some of your work at top row as well.
Other than that I personally think your issue is good to be discussed in the community forum, as it is more general.
I am not an admin, just someone who loves to see things a bit more relaxed.
zBrush has became much more than “just” a sculpting app and I am happy that top row selects the bits from every direction and use.
I am also happy, if top row points my to a good tutorial, or brush set as well.

If this is a serious problem for you, Anthony jones, I really would recommand to open a new thread in community forum to get deeper into discussion.

Just my two cents.

Dear @Anthony jones, first, I truly wish you all the best for upcoming Christmas and happy New Year 2018!!!

I do not judge ZBC for choice of frontpage. I always happy see my pic on top row beside really great artwork and Artist and honestly in that moments like this, I always feel like a “Happy Idiot” from my favorite songs Tv On The Radio. ;))) Possibility to share with you guys my work is means a lot to me and that’s why I love this community!

About my work I assure you that I never used apps which you mentioned, I’m lazy and I love shortcuts but not that much :wink:
I love Zbrush because of million reason, one of them is a freedom to study and realized on my own ideas.
Zbrush is my primary tool ever. Resculpting scan and using photography like textures for model - quilty!.
But probably you missing point that I not hiden my workflow from others never.
Don’t fight with scan, use them!.. like a real model for example in studio;) … like a references or base…or alphas for brush…many way!
But if you have something against by erotism in my works maybe. I’m so sorry, you must to stand the line I’m afraid.

Peace!

Piotr.
@Knacki -:+1: Cheers bro!

il say one last word on the topic…as i dont want a flame war… the issue at hand was really at the top row keeper…iv been using and been hear since zbrush came out… so iv seen it ALL… my bad if your work is zbrush… id love to see your work method… maybe your could share some INFO…we all have artstation pages…no doubt you have some skills as an artist but i only see 1 zbrush scupt of a standard id say mature. if you get my drift. sure the softer cartoon has its place too… iv made tutorials and shared as much as i can with people… anyway i did not mean to dis you… i maybe jumped the gun as your work was so …daz/poser looking… especially the gold made me think it was daz and reality render engine… so what did you use to render her with… its always good to share what you used to make your work and maybe some wires and you know…keeping the spirit of this place going…sharing and how you did it… i still think the quality of the top row has dropped though…but that has nothing to do with you… all the best at xmas time and no hard feelings… im a little un diplomatic in my comments and shoot from the hip…its a defect for sure… still my views stand…all the best to the OP.

Anthony Jones: you should check who is the artist before posting such message. Rusnar is a very talented artist and trust me, he knows ZBrush and how to sculpt. You can watch his ZBrushSummit 2017 presentation if you wish…

And the winner of the ZBrush Award Image of the Year…

rusnar…i pinned all your work to my pinterest page… u gots to be good to get on there lol…Well heck my bad…i must of clicked the wrong link coz the link i clicked took me to the art station page with 1 model sculp and some cartoon stuff. nothing of the quality of a few pages back in this thread. lol ok i made a boo boo . ill leave my comment as directed to what im seeing up there now…not always top notch work. but yea i made a goof about the op’s render. 1 plus 1 = 3 ?? . i must of gone to the wrong artstation page… statement retracted… Rusnar your work is great… im a dick… my bad… anyway this place went down the pan years ago…as in getting any help… all i see now is a lot of ass kissers or nothing… i see pages where cats must of spent ages making a model to get no crits or anything… why i stoped commin here and deleted my original account. i mostly use art station now… there ued to be a kind of community that now seems fragmented… maybe thanks to FB and twitter and all that other crap. anyways. yall have a good xmas…no hard feelings… these be opinions and like ass holes. we all got em…peace out…

The greatest pinterest page on the planet for 3d sculpters…grab and share it up…

Rusnar your work looks so dope. Love the renders.

Incredible work!! She looks so real, awesome job on skin materials!

Hi guys, time to update my sketchbook :]
As always I used Zbrush & Marvelous for modeling, texturing Zbrush + Ps , rendering in Octane.
I hope you’ll like it:)

@CamilleKleiman, @HeavyBlazeNIght , Thx for last comments guys!

Ink Makeup

ink_01.jpg

ink_03.jpg

ink_03m.jpg

Girl with Creamy Monster

girlwithcreamymonster.jpg

girlwithcreamymonster_m.jpg

Attachments

ink_01.jpg

ink_03.jpg

ink_03m.jpg

girlwithcreamymonster.jpg

girlwithcreamymonster_m.jpg

Kyoung

kypung_01.jpg

kypung_02.jpg

kyoung_model.jpg

Mea in Red

mea_05.jpg

mea_06.jpg

mea_07.jpg

Cheers!

Piotr.

Attachments

kypung_01.jpg

kypung_02.jpg

kyoung_model.jpg

mea_05.jpg

mea_06.jpg

mea_07.jpg

1 Like

Your work is in such a high level!
Your renders are top notch.
I really do love all of them.
One can say that I am a fan of your work.
If fibermesh would only deliver a more convincing result, it would be hard to judge if it is a real model or not.

incredible work
you’re the best:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

…polygons indeed! :sunglasses:

It’s funny, your Sarasvati II (page 7) is a quasi doppelganger of the French numeric & real painter artist Cali Rezo! :smiley:

Very cool work!!
Cheers,
Ben | 3DGladiator

@Knacki - Thx for compliment! About hairsystem I really like fibermesh because is simply to use. Somtimes happens that I use modo system or xgen, but true is that most of my private works I treats as a sketch or concept and I do not care about quality. Fun is more important for me of workshop…u know :]
@artist.ae609 No I’m not but thank you for compliment !!! :slight_smile:
@Frenchy Pilou ,you mean Ashia II… wow Cali Rezo is beautyfull, I did not know her and her art, thx!
@Ben | 3DGladiator Thx man!

Big THX ZBC for top again I’m honored!

Ucz mnie mistrzu.

Congrats on Top row! :slight_smile:

@Jakub Dzieki!:] Co ja tam będę uczył :wink: …masz zajebiste pracki , ciśnij i tyle !:slight_smile:

Amazing work as always, not sure if I should get inspired or just quit trying… : )

@Astjid - thx for compliment!

I love the rendering of the eye of you ‘Ink Makeup’ in shiny grey. Any tip how I can try to mimic? Please? Please? :slight_smile:

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: Rusnar’s End of 2019