ZBrushCentral

My work over the past 2 years

Thx everyone! Here’s some more work over the last few months as well. Enjoy!

I wanted to do a sculpture based on a lame “play on words” hence Gears of Thor. I’d like to turn this into a game assets at some point down the line.

ven.97.jpg
Here’s a shot of a Venom sculpt I did a while back. I was just playing with Keyshot for the rendering, so I thought I’d share.

that soldier needs a pose and you’ve got an amazing piece:+1:

Awesome man! :+1:

Hi, outstanding works! The execution, the details, the presentation are just wow!!! Please do more:)! Good luck and all the best!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

whoa, that venom owning spiderman diorama is awesome… top row stuff!

Thor + Gears = :+1:
Now lowpoly that fool!

I love the venom, I saw it a few months back when you posted it as well. Keep up the awesome work.

Much obliged all!! Thanks for your support :slight_smile:

this is amazing! I like all of it and the render is brilliant! great job!

I tried my ‘hand’ at doing a Charles Dance sculpt. Pun intended

This was more of an experiment in getting lighting to look good in Keyshot more than it was nailing Charles’ likeness. I sculpted him in Zbrush and used fiber mesh for the hair. The fibermesh was directly imported into keyshot. I used UV master for unwrapping meshes for texturing. I could have worked on this till the end of time, but as all artists know, eventually you just get sick of looking at your subject after a while. Let me know what ya think.

Seems like you nailed the likeness to me.Very nice

amazing work man, really beautiful, great likeness!
Could you please explain me how to import Fibermesh colors into keyshot?

thanks a lot!

You pretty much nailed it, great job!:+1:

reminds me of " The Golden Child"… Awesome work d^^b!

Awesome work, I really love all the pieces! May I ask you how you imported the hair into Keyshot? :smiley:

Cheers, David

Thanks everyone! As far as the hair goes, I imported it straight in from zbrush. And since the hair is already uv’d I just used the texture that it came with from the default fibermesh and just edited the tint a bit in photoshop. Made it a bit more reddish. I’ll post some more pics soon to better illustrate it.

If you could fix the hair it would bring everything closer to perfection.

Indeed

Here’s a zbrush shot of my scene. More to come.

looks nice, with keyshot I find that layering on hair with multiple alpha values is a great way of achieving a nice soft look to hair or fur. might want to give it a shot (I did something similar with chimp I’m working on in my thread)