ZBrushCentral

My Work done with ZBrush 3 - Damien Canderle

great works! stallone bust is amazing!

yeah…i have to agree…the stallone / kruger remake is really perfect.

AMAZING work! I’d really like to know more about your approach to lighting/shading, how do you make your pictures look so nice? Do you just use vray lights, do you use fresnel reflections? Do you do much post work?

thank you all for your coments i really appreciate :slight_smile:

Antropus: yes kruger’s art is amazing, i wanted to try to make one of his painting into 3d which is really hard to do

calum5ZB: thank you, but i’m using Vray for all the render in this post :wink:

feureau: well, it’s isn’t exactly the same but there is a feature where you can create some new shader which is great, you’ll see :wink:
I did merge the head with the body so there isn’t any seams. i use some of the new features to do it but i don’t think i can explain it now, you’ll have to wait :stuck_out_tongue:

knekker:no it was Vray,except for the making of which is only ZB viewport

Slosh: yes the realtime shadow while sculpting is really great

Cral: i did only color correction work in photoshop so eventually i can make bigger render of it .i let you know if i do :wink:

Greg Petchkovsky: not sure you can learn much from me, your interdimensional predator is my favorite alien work i ever seen :smiley:
well for my alien for instance i use all the thing you said. the scene is quite simple, i got the model light with a 3 vray light system plus and hdri for te ambient light. the shader use some fresnel reflection for the specular and some SSS. and then up to photoshop where i try to get ride of the 3D look by tweaking the colors (curve, saturation contrast…)

raul-reznek: thanks man, your work is one of my favorite too :smiley:

Crazy stuff. Your work never looks 3d. I love that.

The way these realtime materials look still freaks me out…and i just love these wet & waxy skins you make :+1:

jantim

Can someone please pick my jaw up off of thy floor…?

Simply amazing! foleypro, I’d like to help you out, but my jaw is crushing my arms. :lol:

Dude on the top: The bastard child of a Roswell alien and one of those naked sphynx cats…

Gorgeous!

Great modeling and amazing texturing and lighting, nice works.

Really wonderful work! i love it!! Congrats!!! :+1:

Sandro

really nice creatures as always!!!

Amazing work :+1: :+1:

Hi!

I love the way you make your 3d creation look like real sculptures. When I see your work I just want to jump on Zbrush and sculpt too!

I would like to know what technique you use to transfer your models in Max to render with vray.

I would like to see an animation or a turntable in Max with your wrinkled baby.

Keep the good work!

Really fun stuff!

thank you all for your coments i really appreciate :smiley:

another monster but less creepy this time,
the concept is from a friend of mine ( http://pagesblanches.over-blog.com/ ) :wink:
hope you like it

Great. Impressive to see how you can change of style and have something beautiful anyway.
:smiley:

HA! I like this one so much more than the other guys! Awesome colours :smiley:

very nicely done…

5 stars for me.

funny and technically perfect:+1:

try to improve SSS it will seem more alive…

Hahaha! Great to look at, and what vibrant colors! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: