ZBrushCentral

My Witcher 3 models

Lovely Top Row sculpts!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

amazing work

I gotta tell ya, the creature designs in Witcher 3 are some of my favorites to date. These sculpts look fantastic and they look just as good in realtime.

The Crones (witch) are so unique. Great great job.

Wonderful. LOVE this game, and still getting enjoyment from playing it! These sculpts are beautiful. When I met the bog witch creature in game I thought it was a grotesque and amazing character and wondered who had fun sculpting it! Now I know. :slight_smile:

Interesting villians sculpts! Love the troll, werewolf and fogling, those guys looks great! Would be cool to see some close up details and maybe some breakdowns on it or a walkthrough :smiley: Cool stuff Klicek!

Blog - http://amazingbeggars.wordpress.com/
Generalist Reel - https://vimeo.com/142727946
ZbrushThread - http://bit.ly/1Km8XqR

very inspiring.

simply outstanding - like the whole game! thanks for sharing!

thx for to row pixologic :slight_smile: this is honour for me

rasmusW - thxman:)
Bodybag - thank you :slight_smile:
Bangers - thank you :slight_smile:
Vir Norin - thx :slight_smile:
kickic - thx :slight_smile:
Intervain - thank you Magda :)yes i was having fun :slight_smile:
cheersreza-lowpoly - thx :slight_smile:
niallsimon - thx :slight_smile:
Marcos C - thx man :slight_smile: , for hi poly we got 5-7 days on monsters sometimes more, Yep zbrush is main tool in workflow :slight_smile:
belogriviy - thx :slight_smile:
NorthernChild - thank you :slight_smile:
Derek Frenzo - thx man :slight_smile:
dpeteuil - thank you bro :slight_smile:
nebula - dzieki, thx :slight_smile:
dhaniD- thx :slight_smile:
flex_olaf - dziekowa :slight_smile:
][-][4Z4R][)) - thank you :slight_smile:
Jhon_Erick - thx :slight_smile:
Wyatt - thank you man, glad to hear that :slight_smile:
Chimz - thx :slight_smile:
trafalmadoriane - thx :slight_smile:
MichaelMaehring- thank you :slight_smile:

Wow! Great sculpts!

congrats on the toprow. it’s well deserved.
i told you, it would end up there. hehe

-r

Amazing, amazing job, man…

Hi

luisdidonna - thx man :slight_smile:
Kree - thx :slight_smile:
rasmusW- yep man :smiley: thx

Wyvern:
wivern_01_.jpgwivern_02_.jpgwivern_03_.jpg

Attachments

wivern_01_.jpg

wivern_02_.jpg

wivern_03_.jpg

Great job on those sculpts. You made a lot of monsters for the game :smiley: Have you made the other witches / Crones ? My favorite creatures on this game :smiley:
Congratulation on the top row!

Oh yeah man I had to write in here… Just outrages work you did for the Witcher Game.
The game was and still is Top Notch and great seeing that you are able to upload all of these amazing and inspiring sculpts!
You definantly have an amazing projects to work on man… Soo many super inspiring work and those sculpts… just LOVE IT!
Thank you so much for sharing, it was great meeting your team at the Trojan Horse Unicorn festival. Would have love chatted with you mate, great sculpting!!

Cheers,
Kenny :slight_smile:

Thank you for helping make such a great game. If you were not thanked enough here is 1,000 thank yous and job well done for your part.

Jaw-dropping stuff mate. Fantastic sculpts. Congrats.

such a pleasure to watch

Such rich detail in all the characters. Amazing sculpts for a superb game.

Dude your stuff is amazing. Insane detail, very like how you render skin - all the stretching, wrinkling and all detail. Very inspiring work!:+1:

Amazing stuff I hope to produce something of this quality one day, simply great work!