ZBrushCentral

my try in making zombie :P

Those new renders looks really cool ! I saw you changed the ear nice :+1: :smiley:

But i still i got to crit the skullā€¦ itĀ“s to whiteā€¦ it needs a little bit red and grey becouse if its that white it seams that is skull is polished

Another thing that you could add is ackne but not ackne :stuck_out_tongue: I cant find the right english word for it but they are bigger and are usally under the feet and hard to get rid ofā€¦

thatā€™s cool. i am a big zombie fan and have been wanting to make one. i want to mention is that your zombie seems to have had a good dentist in his pre-zombie days.
oh and one other thing. i think that it is good to try to determine what the cause of the gore on the zombie was and try to emulate what that kind of wounding would look like.i was wondering what would have caused the wounds on your guy and they seem kind of sugically clean wounds. but hey iā€™m still a noob so take it with a grain of salt.

I didnt think abouth what did this to him :] I was just making and thinking ā€œI want this, and that, and thisā€¦ā€ and add just random stuff for fun ^^ Lets say he was a victim of a crazy killer doctor ( !?! ) :stuck_out_tongue: I told at the begining tahat im not into zombies to much :stuck_out_tongue:
lejonet , now that you metioned, i was going to make his skull in difrent color, but i simply forgot :stuck_out_tongue: Its gonna be a little hard now, becouse im painting it all onto pixols, and i bet that i will akcidently paint everything around it :confused: But now taht everything is set in one document, it would be easy to fix the model and do a new pose, and some more realistic demages in him :] Wiill dio teh skull more bloody tomorrow, will see how it looks :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to agree with the other posters about the color of the bone. bone is more of a cream/tan color. At least the bones that they made me yank out of that poor cat were in biology class. Who knows what the formaldahyde could have done to the coloration though.

They also have spots of darker material underneath. In other words, they are a bit transparent and you can see bits of darker material underneath them.

edit pardon my manners. I love the zombie. Good stuff man.