ZBrushCentral

My Sketchbook (Kiran Naidu)

Hi Guys!

This was my first complete model in Z brush some time back. It was done as a practice to get familiar with Z brush and for CG Tantra competition. This Model was inspired by Sven Juhlin’s Juggernaut (http://svenjuhlin.cgsociety.org/gallery/718455/). After working on this model I gained lot of confidence to work on the african cowboy. I get inspired from great artists who post their works in Z brush. I make a point to visit the site everyday and You guys don’t disappoint me :smiley: . Hope you guys like it.

![juggernaut1.jpg|720x1280](upload://pxnuFSWEYN0c5ilVKqoTIw1MymL.jpeg)

very good what is your thecnique for building forms

hmmm, I think this is more than just inspired by Sven’s work…

I was thinking the exact same thing…
Its a great model, but its his model lol.
Instead of saying inspired by, say that you were doing a version of his model.

nice forms

adampof, VinceRizzi and Framedworld thnx guys.

Framedworld and VinceRizzi : Well I can say its exact copy of Sven Juhlin’s Juggernaut. I needed to build my confidence. Well now I dont think I will be doing any more replica.

Herz more work of mine. I was tweaking it all these days. I used this image as a reference.

jeangrey.jpgjeangrey.jpgZBC1.jpg

That looks great! The rib cage needs a much more dramatic angle in comparison to the hips. Keep posting.

wonderful plz check my works
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=77229

Coming along nicely. I look forward to seeing it develop.

nice work

Storm, it´s´nt?.
Very nice work.
FelixCat

FelixCat, mjackson126, Aberrant, adampof and DAnconia thanks guys. your encouragement means a lot to me.

FelixCat : Yeah its storm:D

another old work of mine. Was working on the render output and some detail.

![bull1.jpg|1100x720](upload://dUV33VxGa5rY3W6vEYnAJHADAwY.jpeg)![bull2.jpg|1100x720](upload://iovNm4VIU3ys9AuEFr1ANqEBXgQ.jpeg)![bull3.jpg|1100x720](upload://2oTytt74APN5BSTJCoTy6AAtO6A.jpeg)

Attachments

bull1.jpg

bull2.jpg

bull3.jpg

Looks very nice and clean. Don’t like the skulls though. Doesn’t really fit. Some vegetation might be more appropriate.

DAnconia : Thanks for your feedback. I wanted him to look ferocious and on killing spree :smiley:

Well herz another work which I had sculpted for CG Tantra for Nov competition.

![evilsecret.jpg|1100x1067](upload://4XWaw7u1VM0tnps8WoPGhOSxmeA.jpeg)

Attachments

evilsecret.jpg

great sculpt. i really like the lady. glamorous,mystic and vicious! :smiley:

great job on the girl, I was really enjoying the WIPs:+1:

Wow…love the lady with knife!

SolidSnakexxx, arun nagar and Al.Tintop. Thanx for your feedback guys.
herz the breakup

![breakup.jpg|900x1600](upload://qrecd3DoDnVFuhWfLl4jabJ8C03.jpeg)

Attachments

breakup.jpg

Beautiful model! The dress might need another level thou… To smooth the surface a bit…

How did you model this hair? Splines? It’s stunning!!!

Cheers

wow! just look who visited my link :smiley: Fabricio Torres: Man great fan of yours. I love hulk and male bust. Its just amazing. Regarding the hair i blocked it out in maya and applied level 1 smooth and tweaked the alternate vertices, and cloth: I have to go for new system. Present one won’t support anymore divisons :o