ZBrushCentral

My second work (comes with actual skin disease)

Heya all!

Since my post last week, I took some more time this week end to do some more stuffs. It is a little bit less realistic than last time but I had much more fun. I wanted to include the hands and make him pick his nose but my poor computed choked when trying to subdivide enough to put the details in the hands. Anyway, here comes the fella. Don’t come too close thoug, he might be contagious :D.

Hope you'll like it! [![SkinDisease.jpg|960x720](upload://rLrNwDnTDRA7J8HOvRnpHffNwv.jpeg)][

](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%2716201%27,%27SkinDisease_Small.jpg%27,1,0%29)

Wow nice, is there a secret to getting that type of realism in your skin? ;o

:+1: :+1: :+1:

i love those pimples :smiley:

Great stuff Bolek!! Keep em coming!!!

Excellent work.
Perhaps a wild lady as a next model?

like me your model, i love the details in the teeth and skin, how you do this ?
do you have a step to step of the process? thanks.

excellent work…never thought I’d say this but I do love those pimples :slight_smile:

well done!

Awesome work man. Lovely complexion he’s got there :slight_smile:

:smiley: Disgusting, just look at them yellow teeth :laughing: looking great :+1:

Awesome work, looks like a bloke i know down the pub

Really great texture…on the pimples :wink: I love it!

Yong

:+1:

:eek:… Simply awesome

really fantistic texture !!

top row !!

Hey Samst0r/Davesteel… I’m not ingnoring your question. I will try to find time tonight to post a brief explanation to cover the so told “secrets” to skinshading.

Thanks for your nice replies guys. :smiley:

excellent. Top row material.

Looking cool man,I love the teeth,is he completely rendered in ZBrush?good results,cheers Swin.

Ah thanks bolek, im sure lot’s of people would find it helpful including me :smiley:

Sorry guys, I’ve done a tutorial file but it’s too big to upload here :(.
I’ll try to find another solution tomorrow.

Or by any chance, does anyone know where I could host the file for free?

Swin: he is completely rendered, however he was composited in photoshop In that terms he differs from my previous work. I wanted to experiement some advanced rendering techniques with Zbrush and it gives that weird painted like effect. If I can manage to upload the files somewhere, everything will become clear :slight_smile:

I think you can use www.yousendit.com it works pretty good. I have used it to send 200 megs before and the persons getting the file didnt have a problem getting it. was kinda slow for some though.