ZBrushCentral

My Realtime-rendered Thread

Looking forward to the final piece - and if you get around to any of the work flow explanation, that would be super kind. If not thanks again for what you have already done!

Just a small update on the helmet again. Man, progress is kinda slow, dont have too much time to work on presonal projects these days :confused: but I need to get this done and test the new Quixel Suite that went beta a couple of days ago! It looks so sweet ~
helmet_wip_03.jpg

Great work man! I love the shape edges, I’d love to get some feedback on how you got everything so damn clean looking?

Hi! Sorry for not replying sooner! Didn’t get notified for some reason from the thread :o but anyway, to answer your question: Some of the techniques I already posted on the previous pages so check them out. Basically its clean topology and using crease with high-subdiv :slight_smile: Not like I invented this or anything but check the images I posted before with some of the workflow. Hope they help!

Long time no post. Had a little brake from this project during my vacation but finally picked this back up and finished the high-poly sculpt just recently. Now the thing with this one is that I plan to make a lot more details like screws, bolts, holes etc. BUT I’ll do them in nDo because it saves a lot of time and polygons. I could sculpt them but that would take a lot more time and it would require a huge amount of polys to make them perfectly smooth. If I add them in nDo i can rearrange and concept them with 100% freedom and change stuff if I want to later on. They are also 100% pixel accurate and dont rely on the resolution of the sculpt ofc, only on the resolution of my normalmap. So here is the sculpt that is for baking the maps later on. I already started to model my lowpolymesh and it should be done shortly.

Ok time to wrap this helmet up. Here is the final game-model rendered in Marmoset2. Final polycount is 4930 triangles. Did the retopology in Blender and Textured with Quixel Suite.
Go check out it in Artstation also: http://www.artstation.com/artwork/cyborg-helmet-hard-surface-study

I can do some brakedown steps later if someone is interested. Pretty basic stuff after sculpt: retopo, uv, bake maps, texture and render :slight_smile:

Hi y’all.
After all that hard-surface stuff I decided to do something different and started a new character. Darksiders 2 fanart-ish stuff to be exact.
Its Stonewarden from the game, not the exact copy but something similar. Love the stylized look and the art-direction of this game ^^ So here is the first WIP image.
Rough blocking in most areas like the roots and some other rocks. Plan to make this a game-model as aways :slight_smile:

So the highpoly is pretty much done now. Next retopo and texturing :U
wardenhighpoly.jpg

Amazing work man ! :+1:

Thanks Tomato! Love you fold-brushes btw! Super useful! :slight_smile:

Hi! Haven’t posted anything in a while but here is something I finished a just a while ago. Rendered in Keyshot:

Also at Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/giant-warhammer-ogre-kingdoms

Did some outfits for Trials Fusion. Here is Barbara from Rayman :slight_smile: Sculpted in zbrush ofc :wink: Final textured lowpoly rendered in Marmoset Toolbag 2.

nice
,i