ZBrushCentral

my old and new works collection :P

I agree. Simply incredible! Reminds me of a Kurosawa film character.

And I forgot intruduce her, she is Wuzetian ,the one and only women empress in whole China history, this one is a very best actress in china , really like her

200641026877.jpg

more updates…i think i have to really stop this one :stuck_out_tongue:
Liu_F03.jpg
Liu_F03_Close.jpg
Liu_F02.jpg

Attachments

Liu_F03.jpg

Liu_F02.jpg

Good work!

The neck looks much better. I would tone down the specular on the dark blue part of collar. The material looks more like plastic than fabric. Hope this makes top row. You’ve done a great job on this.

thanks! :slight_smile:

this is why i want post my evey updates here, because people like you give me the idea how to improve my works, thanks, i did a little turn down and make more silk feeling

Great details and really good render:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:

lovely…

Stunning, I love the jade girl!
Especially the big flower in the hair!
Do you mind giving me a hint of the workflow of it?
I terribly failed to make nice flowers so far… :slight_smile:

long time no update, here is a one quick sketch i did last night, today composed it :slight_smile:
Face_01all.jpg

Attachments

Face_01all.jpg

nice to have you back here!
really nice work on your latest sculpt, definently a cutie! One thing that bothers me are her ears and her nose but other than that great!
Keep up the great work!
Cheers,

• Kenny:)

nice face and hair. also like the curves in it…ear looks like it could need some more love :wink:

Beautiful hair detail how u did It?

Go straight to the top roll.

Looks great.
But frankly say,“Wuzetian” looks like a white,not a Chinese woman.Especially compared to Liu Xiaoqing.Notice her nose and eyes.

Really good stuff, hope tp see this in the top row soon :slight_smile:

Hi Baolong,

Charminggirl, I like her.
I would work over the ears a little, smooth the neck backwords a bit more and make the noseholes slightly bigger.

thanks Guy :slight_smile: so glad you like it, here is some polsih work i did today . i did more work on ears and add little flower :stuck_out_tongue:
Face_02.jpgFace_02b.jpg

Beautiful works!:+1:
Thanks for sharing. :slight_smile:

i Think this will the last update for this little girl :slight_smile: