ZBrushCentral

Mutte's sketchbook

Awesome sculptin’ Mutte! Lookin’ forward to the progress on the wings! :+1: !

Wow thanks a lot guys for the many kind replies, I’m real happy you all liked the idea that I wanted to achieve, making a small bug very BIG. I wanted to reply earlier but I have a very busy work scheme. I hope to start something new soon, so to all, keep up the good sculpting.

wow impressive job on that last one! :+1:

I´m with the others - this is an awesome piece! Didn´t see it before – shame on me! Incredible details and very clean work. Would love to see more animals from you in the future, but I guess no matter what you´ll do next – it´ll be great!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Hi all, thank you for all the replies I got on the “Bug”. Here’s a new sculpt “A small rumble in the jungle” I got the bassic idea of a Weta and Ray Harryhausen sculpt and took my turn at it. Totally built in Z from Zspheres and retopolising some basic shapes. I posed the basic shapes and started sculpting, and try out what I could get without any symmetry on.

zgrabs
ape%20side%20a
ape%20side%20b

zrender
render

paintover in photoshop just adding color in overlay I didn’t want to disturb the render.
renderpaintover%20final

More coming soon
Keep It all up ladies and gentlemen.

cool! nice diorama of these 2 beasts :+1:

Just one thing…maybe the left hand with the rock can look like it is holding it tighter?

Wow every single work in here is just stunning.

this sculpt is absolutely amazing loved the trex vs king kong in the movie and this is well executed

great stuff! exciting and captures what i remember of the film as a kid

very cool sculpt, did you have a reference model or just images.

Wow. That’s a very cool piece. Good to hear you didn’t use symmetry.

Great piece, I love the spiraling flow of it. Would love to see a turntable! :+1: !

wow ! awesome sketchbook !

really great work! i love that bug!

simply awesome…:smiley:

Awesome works!
keep it up! :+1:

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. You all keep me going. And yeah I found a couple of reference pics that I used, (I ain’t got the model). A turntable should be up soon on the pixologic site.

wow! so dynamic! love the interaction between the two, really well executed.

Hey Mutte! Turntables in the Gallery are awesome! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: imho! Graaf Gast, mokt er zoe nog is e poar! (= beautiful man, make a some more!)

Hi guys, Thanks for looking at my turntables on Pixologic. I have had some busy weeks. And not a lot of spare time but I sculpted this last week after seeing Master and Commander. so Here it is “The Acheron” or “Lucky Jack” on the look out. I hope you like it, a turntable will be up soon I guess. Zrender and a bit of Photoshop.