ZBrushCentral

Musician's Portrait (Including Free ZTL)

love the sculpt, im trying to create an older guy but having slight trouble with the wrinkles any advice on brushes etc
kind regards

harapuzo - Thanks! Good luck with your sculpt!
carlobarley - No problem! Glad it was helpful.
carly9198 - Thanks! For wrinkles I find myself using the DamStandard and Slash3 brushes with low intensity settings to carve in the wrinkles creases, then tend to use something like the standard brush to pull up the masses between the carved wrinkles. Just lots of patience and reference really. Hope that helps with your project!I’ve got a turntable that’s been rendering which I’ll post up when it’s done. Thanks again for the feedback everyone!

amazing job bud. keep it up

Beautifull model, thanks for the share :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing job! I wish you talk about render in Maya. In a few words.

Awesome work…Can you give Quick tips for rendering fiber mesh in maya?

it’s amazing.
thnx for the ztl too.

grtz p

Likesyrup - Thanks buddy! I appreciate it!
RonaldvanErp - No problem! Thanks!
Qu!ck - When I get some free time I’ll try to do a breakdown on the lighting/shader/rendering setup. I’m still experimenting with getting better results, but I’ll get to it as soon as I can. Thanks!
sagar146314 - Thanks man! The fibers were rendered in V-Ray with the VRayHair3 materail with basic default settings. It works really well from the get-go, though I’m still experimenting with making my hair pipeline a little more efficient.
Patpotlood - Thanks! No problem!

The last animated renders are finishing on my desktop now, and I’ll post that once it’s ready.
Once again, thank you all!

Wow!! Unbelievably good.
Thanks for sharing your workflow and tutorials:)

It looks even more amazing with the photo retouch…

And of course i would like to thanks you, in name of many around the CG world ,for the displacement tutorial on your website…it’s been saving some heads of hair for a while now!

Thanks a million!

Wow, holy thread resurrection. Thanks guys! I’m glad the tutorials have been of help! More to come as soon as I can find the spare time.