ZBrushCentral

Mursi Tribesman

Great topic & inspiration :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Amazing Work!

Awesome work man! You really nailed the realism. And congrats on the top row! :smiley:

great workā€¦loved the render tooā€¦can u please help me out with the render by explaining the render setting on the last one

This is awesome work man!! Love it! Great job on the skin detailing and texturing! Love the lighting too - the render is superb!!! 5 big stars from me! Definitely top row material!! Congrats!

Great work.

With such an amazing level I just got curious about what you say you would have done differently.

Congrats ans thanks for sharing!

What can I say?.. Outstanding!! :+1: :+1:

Thanks everyone! I will get more renders up as soon as i can, I will be away from my home computer for about a week. But, until then i will try and answer some questions.

DerekAnnan - This was a piece I did my last month of school, so there was a deadline when I started, the ilustraion at the beginning of the post was the ā€œin schoolā€ portion. The new clay render was something I put together in my free time this month, added his legs and clothes, machete and reposed him.

adee09 - Thankyou! For the render settings I used a tutorial made by ISK-86,heres the link http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=83524 . I turned off the Boka though because it takes forever and used a Depth pass instead for the depth of field. I painted in the dust patrticles and added a little motion blur in photosho for them. I also added the chromatic abberation in photoshop.

TheMonkeyKing - If i had a chance to do him over I would used displacement and most likely vray, i like the skin shader better for vray, and the scene would be easier to work with. My modeling process would have been the same for the most part, although the use of layers in zbrush has been such a time saver for me lately and when i started this guy I didnt use them.

Texturing is relay niceā€¦!

amazing work,I like it:+1:

Fantastic! Very nice your anatomy. Great Jobsā€¦ congrats:+1:

soā€¦ top row again? for the same sculpt? congrats i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Very impressive!!!Congrats for the top rowā€¦well deserved!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

My work!
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?t=133440

Just curious do you know how many polygons this was?ZULU SCI FI GALAXY.jpg

He was tonnes of polyā€™s, for the last render i decimated him. I dont have an exact poly count right now but i would estimate around 75 mil in zbrush

[font=Comic Sans MS]NICE MODEL GOOD DETAIL i[color=YellowGreen] ,like very much this model
i want need ur support for how to make real texturing for zbrush plz help meā€¦:roll_eyes:

Actually, I watch a lot of African documentaries some of the more rural tribes practice a form of skin alteration by picking at it. Itā€™s one of those things that should be stopped like female circumcision and lip plates.

This is great work! How do i make my rendered images huge. I clicked on pro and doubled my 960x720 but when i take that image in photoshop, the picture becomes real smallā€¦ I dont know what else to do can anyone help me???

Sincerely,

James Higgins III

This is a great sculpture/finished workā€¦BUT I have one major complaint about a particular trend that this seems to be following; why is it that 9 out if 10 sculpts of Black/African character works that are made by the 3D community are depicted as primitive ā€œAfrican Tribesmanā€, barely verbal, and/or generally unintelligent? The types of characters that consistently pop-up in this category are fairly predictable and almost never look particularity heroic; why is that?

It seems like a covert form of ā€œcoincidental racismā€ if you can even call it that.