ZBrushCentral

Mursi Tribesman

Great work, as a ex military guy and having gone through a war in Africa… I say TOP ROW… i should do a bushman soldier one day, seeing as I fought with them…

Ziggy

www.omega-vets.com

splendid! :+1:

THIS give me emoction , top row !

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Very nice work. I totally agree with SadamHu.

Superb sculpting and textures!! Well done!! 5 stars!

Awesome character! Great sculpt! Top Row :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

That looks great, I like it much more now :+1:

Thanks guys, always nice to hear nice things, haha, If there’s interest i can post render setting… i promise this time now that im done school and not busy. WOOOHOOOOO

Wow, Impressive! Superb! Top Row!!!

As promised long ago here is the render setup and some info on the skin shader, pretty much the same skin shader i used for my rumplestiltskin image too. Its a pretty simple light setup, the IBL did most of the work but took foreverrrrrrr to render. Good thing the school has monster computers!

excellent work here, one of the best I’ve seen

easy 5*s

wow, this is awesome… needs to be up on the superhero-row. er, i mean top row.

awesome work here, askutt.
he feels very real.
sorry, not much to crit.

-r

why this not top?

Wow. Fantastic model and renders. This should be top row. You get my vote :+1:

Outstanding render. Very photorealistic.

Keep up the great work.

Paul.

Great job !
Great use of the SSS !

THanks guy! im glad you all like it, i used the sss for the body and head but also for the horns and headband, its a fun shader.

Hi guys! This is an old thread, but after seeing Mr. Hagedorn’s sweet uncharted renders I wanted to do one of my own. I took some time and added some more gear to this guy…and some legs ha. I have more renders of him cooking from other views but they have to wait until after the weekend. WOOHOO Canadian long weekend! I hope you all enjoy.

[<!--[attach=253359]mursi_front.jpg[/attach]-->](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27253359%27,%27mursi_front.jpg%27,1,0%29)[](http://attachment.php?attachmentid=253357&stc=1)