ZBrushCentral

More Time

<iframe width=“425” height=“349” src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/iTmJktLIcl4?hl=en&fs=1” frameborder=“0” allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a 4 1/2 hr sculpt that i made condensed into 15 min. With a music set from the SuperBbeat Show, as well a snippet from their interview of Q-bert. New episodes every sunday @ superbbeatshow.blogspot.com

Wonderful work! Quite a variety, keep em coming! :smiley:

<iframe src=“http://player.vimeo.com/video/34394057?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0” webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“405” width=“400”></iframe>

One More for 2011. Thank you all for the replies as well as the inspiration.:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

tooadcloudscolor.jpg

Attachments

tooadcloudsbw.jpg

Inspired by: Spirit Dreamer, Chalkman, RawSunlight, MealeaYing… :o

skullsplash.jpg

wow, i just found your thread. amazing works. lots of fantasy brought into fresh character designs and great sense for presentation. and the naughty rider, what a great composition, what a great sense for feeling.

@freshduck:

Good morning, glad for the inspiration. It seems like 2.5D is a kind of stepchild here … it’s a shame as it is such a powerful tool. I am totally loving it! I look forward to see how it is impacted when hair becomes available! :smiley:

Cheers,
David :lol:

Earlier this year i received a print of a model I created on the computer. Still kinda tingly inside:o :cool:
Nothing like having a hard copy in these days of flesh.(did that make any sense?)

It was kinda of rush project on my part just trying to make a goal I had made earlier in 2011. To create something printable that came from my imagination.

Now i see where i need to step it up.:idea:IMG_0140.jpgIMG_0103.jpgIMG_0122.jpgIMG_0135.jpgIMG_0054.jpgIMG_0056.jpgIMG_0106.jpgOh yea I could probably step up the photography skills as well.

Attachments

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

Challenge_wip_9c.jpgChallenge_wip_9d.jpgChallenge_wip_9e.jpg

Taking part in the cghub Production Challenge. Concept by Adrian Smith
Still pretty earlier, and not everything that i sculpted is shown in these shots. In this shot im showcasing the new base.
You can view progress on my blog or at cghub.

Wow the demon sculpt is really really awesome. Is that one going to get printed?

very creative, great job

awesome. those extra arms holding the lady’s head give it a lot of character. keep up the good work :slight_smile:

@darxx - thank you and Kudos to Adrian Smith

@nicksc - thank you but i must give a lot of the credit to Adrian smith for the making the original sketch

@Clintus Maximus - with you help i might win the contest and have it printed

Here goes another update. I have a few more pieces to make and then it is time for some extra detailing. I was wondering if any of you had any suggested threads or tutorials i could look at for my final render?
Challenge_wip_9f.jpg

I saw the concept, you did an excellent job on the sculpt.
A powerful peice

Damn nice, Man! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

pretty true to reference (might want to post it for those not on CGhub)

that girl needs a little love, but I assume you tackle it once character at a time.

I can just concur with Matthew, really nice work on the sculpt mate! The best I’ve seen sofar in 3D Production Challenge:+1:small_orange_diamond:)
The girl really need a little more work and than you’ll be good mate!:+1:
Will definently keep an eye on the challenge and by now you’ll definently have my vote!
All the best and happy sculpting,

• Kenny :slight_smile:

@InkySpot: thanks alot

@kyawthuaungba: thank you!

@Framedworld: you are right, but it all needs some love.
(I was hoping that people would do the research)

Thnx Kenny. you just made my day!

Im gonna say 90 percent of everything is modeled at this point. Just a couple pieces of jewelry and some other doohickeys. Still not sold on the lady, but i do like where she is going. details still need to be added once everything is modeled.:evil:
Challenge_wip_9h.jpg