ZBrushCentral

*** More about ZBrush 3.5

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Planar Brush looks amazing but how many ram youll need for something like that without ugly artifacts?? ps dont forget the render engine :stuck_out_tongue:

The new Zspheres look fantastic. I was kindah wondering how pixologic was going to compete with coat3d’s voxel approach and here it is Zspheres 2. :smiley:

Pixologic,
Don’t know whether to kneel or curse! This last couple of weeks have been pure torture!:smiley:
Thanks for all of your hard work!
Gary

Looks awesome…
Really wanted GoZ but i guess i can wait since the zspheres will
be fun to play with.

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Dangit, I want the new Zspheres badly!:grimacing:small_orange_diamond:o

isn’t goz going to be in 3.5?

best video so far. I teared the first time i saw it…wow…i love u guys. Everything i have wanted and more.

:eek: JOY!!! :smiley:

"GoZ for Windows will be available by the end of September" :confused:

It sucks yeah, as it’s the only dear thing i’m overly excited to get my hands on in the new Zbrush. But at least we’ll have plenty of new things to explore :slight_smile:

Btw, if this is 3.5… what’s in it for 4!?:idea:

Big, big steps forward.

I still don’t see much in the way of layer painting. That’s the one feature I do like in Mudbox.

BTW. Pixologic and ZBrush is starting to look like a viable replacement to my wife and kids.

Was I hallucinating or did he just sculpt hard surfaces ONTO zspheres BEFORE creating a mesh? It’s hard to tell if the ZSpheres got skinned. Maybe the new skinning method really holds the shape of the ZSpheres? I didn’t notice that in other parts of the video, or in the first one. Either way, it doesn’t really matter. Hello Freedom.

That just blew my freakin’ mind. I’m done. I’m going into hibernation until the mac versions out. When it does, I’m going back into hibernation to ZBrush, and may never return. Good freakin’ work. :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

I’m guessing they are adding code for Topogun…( GOZ delay )

I HOPE …we will be able to use the new skinning method on what was demonstrated in the first part of the “More Features”. That would be…AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, and did I mention…REALLY AWESOME!!!

I feel like I should have been the first to say how awesome these new features are… PIXOLOGIC, I never doubted…thats all I can say… ON THE HARD SURFACE STUFF ALONE I NEVER DOUBTED YOU GUYS WOULD ADDRESS THAT ISSUE, YOU DEFINITELY KNOW WHAT THE USERS WANT MAN…

YOU GUYS ARE THE BOMB DIGGITY!!! EVERYONE NEEDS TO GIVE PIXOLOGIC THEIR PROPS. ALL THE COMPLAINTS I READ ON THIS FORUM SOMETIMES MAKES ME UPSET CAUSE THESE GUYS WORK HARD TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT.

KEEP IT UP PIXOLOGIC, YOU GOT A FAN IN ME. NO MATTER WHAT THE HATERS SAY.

Zbrush has layers in 3.1… sculpting layers and painting layers

That is simply outstanding!! The only bad thing is: that I will have to wait an entire month for the Mac version.

Pixologic, take note: on monday, I want my Zbrush 3.5 copy on my desk! :smiley:

God damn it The video wont load I’m gonna kill someone!