ZBrushCentral

Monsters, Mutants, and Madmen

Dont need to say much , Just AWESOME !!!
Thanks for showing how to work

Really great job Bryan! Your work is very inspiring. Thank you for your videos, demos, and thank you for sharing them!
See you soon,
Chris

man Iā€™m loving that print Bryan! Great job.

Thanks everyone. The eyes are a combination of polypainting and a photo. I try to use every trick in the book, pretty much whatever gets the job done. All of these images were rendered using BPR. You can just beat how dast and user friendly zbrush is for rendering.

In other news, they are finally here!

My Cthulhu Rising model kit is now on sale. Iā€™m offering an extremely limited run of this kit. Visit my blog for more info and how to order.
www.bryanwynia.blogspot.com

add (2).jpg

Great Job Bryan, I love it.

It must be great to see your digital piece coming to life, that is augmented reality :slight_smile:

PrayingMantis- Thanks, it is crazy to hold your creation in the real world for a change.

Halloween is in the air and I wanted to take a stab at some of the classics that inspired me. So I thought now would be a great time! First up we have The Mummyā€¦

The Mummy web.jpg

I hope to do a few more of these before Halloween arrives, so stay tuned boils and ghouls!

Wow! Excellent work Bryan!! :wink: Keep it up!!

the mummy strikes backā€¦fantastic work :slight_smile:

I find it ironic that of all the incredible and inspiring pieces by bryan, the one that poped to top row here is the simplest one and one with least of any places to show of his great forms and sculpting ;D
Anyway, was the skeleton done in zbrush, or imported ?;] The piece looks great.

aliengraphic- Thanks, will do!

LVXIFER- Thanks.

slocik- Hahahaha! I hope itā€™s for the thread in general and not just one image. Iā€™m glad you like it though. Parts of the skeleton were from an older project. 85% of him was created using Dynamesh though.

Iā€™m getting ready to head to my workshop in Laguna.I will make sure to post the results here later this weekend!

It looks great, Bryan!

Great work! thumps up :slight_smile:

that is a sick mummy great work as always Bryan :slight_smile:

reminds me of the first Batman with Michael Keaton thatā€™s Joker fry with the hand buzzer

love your mummy i really like the leathery decay look of the skin.

Do I even see little strands of hair left on the poor sodā€™s head? :lol:

XD love it, amazing!

Thanks Guys!

Lroling- He does have a few hairs left hanging on barley,hahaha.

Probably my favorite of the classic monstersā€¦I present The Creature from the Black Lagoon!

LagoonCreatureWeb.jpg

I love the face man! awesome design as always!
It would be really awesome to see some more play witj the body shapes though, some fat, small or totally out of proportions. Just a thought as I feel like many of them have very human proportions.
Anyway cannot wait to see what you have in store for us next :slight_smile:

Thanks Storm, always nice to hear from you. I wanted to keep some of these classic monsters pretty human as I feel the human trait is what made them so strong in the original films.On the other hand, I do hear you though on trying new things. I have been doing some insect studies and creating some ā€œbugā€ creatures. I will post those here soon!

Here is the sculptā€¦

LagoonCreatureSculptweb.jpg

Attachments

LagoonCreatureSculptweb.jpg

nice model manā€¦keep practicing :+1: