ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge: Vehicles and Machinery • 08-25-03 to 09-08-03 (Closed)

Well, I was messing with zspheres again and came up with this novel ship. It’s a cross between a sea going ship and a space ship, I call it the Air Ship. (original eh?) hee hee.

Still working on a car type vehicle, but I doubt I could do better than Ron’s, I think it’s cute!
:slight_smile:

slightly OT: a peek inside: lusting after oil :slight_smile:

• juandel

My cars ilustrated my difficult to work with deformation palette or the little practices that I have had with the deformation palette, but I am happy because with this MNC I become aware about that point.

Here is what I have been working on. Still needs plenty of work. Details to the rear, gun, add wings, and armor. Background scenery is going to be fun.
Too bad I have to sleep! :rolleyes:

Here is the second session…

Mahlikus The Black
Congratulations for this beutiful, original and very very well done model¡¡¡

Hi everybody here is my new post for this great new challenge hope this car take life for the end of the week. i’ll work on it to do so. Have a nice day and see you soon on ZBC :smiley: (done in Z K E T C H E R V 1 . 1)

Thanks to MNC and Mahlikus The Black
121 Welcome

This were the tool I used to this post

:cool:

Hey Andreseloy, this is a great image, I can only admire your always improving skills…
You are a example of dedication and entusiasm to every Zbrush novice like me…

Saludos desde Mexico!

Gracias Bantho, por el hermoso estìmulo que son tus palabras¡¡¡¡
La secuencia de carros es el proceso real que he vivido¡¡¡ No entendìa el panel Deformation palette y me propuse a entenderlo, tomando por ej. una primitiva y manipulando todas las deformaciones posibles y las iba grabando y guardando las herramientas que construìa. Nunca pensè en llegar a realizar el ùltimo post.¡¡¡
Saludos amigo Bantho y gracias por tus palabras.
Thanks Bantho, for the beautiful stimulus that is your words
The sequence of cars is the real process that I have lived.I did Not understand the Deformation panel palette and I seted out to understand it, taking by ej. a primitive one and manipulating all the possible deformations and it was them recording and keeping the tools that I constructed.Never mind in getting to make the last post.
Greetings friend Bantho and thanks for your words.

mahlicus, this looks interesting. :slight_smile:

andreseloy, wow, that is great. i really like it a lot.

we were on the weekend at a “mineral oil museum”. there i got an idea for the challenge. i rebuild a part of one of those machines from 1911 (but please do not ask me to explain how it functions :wink: ) i took some artistical liberties though.

Kokoro this post is beutiful, the machine, the perspective and to me the texture you reached in this image is just superb¡¡¡ You reproduce in a very well manner old machine in some abandoned or unvisited place¡¡¡
Congratulations

great entries, everybody!

here is my first try at a technique suggested by Pilou, making use of the blueprints-url he provided us with and alphaskinning. i bet there are better ways to make use of the reference-material available there, but although it needs a lil preparation in PS or whatever app at your hand (like turning bg into 0,0,0 black), importing textures from there-making them alphas-making the alphas 3d-mayhaps applying texture in tmaster by dragrectanglestroke/rgb100, seems to be a very fast method to achieve what looks like carshapes - to be used when placed at far away distances only :smiley:

the vehicle in front is polymeshed of another alphaskin plus wheels created for the car-rod posted on page 1 of this thread.

simplebrush conic stroke with rotated caralpha was used for creating landscape :roll_eyes:

[img]http://www.cyber-webs.com/zbrush/juandel/blueprintsa.jpg[/img]    
  • juandel

That’s seems good indeed :cool:
Pilou

121 Welcome

121 Welcome

121 Welcome

Excellent stuff so far!

I’ve Finally done my car as the previous sketch show.
As I’ve got two render I post those image
Thx for viewing :smiley:
:smiley: