ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge #6 (Extreme Gadgets)

Very well done TVEyes. I wish there was a Graemlin with clapping hands, but you will have to settle for a :+1: :+1:

incredible TVeyes :+1: :+1:

DAvid

Wow TVEyes, that is really amazing, great detail and brilliant idea.
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :slight_smile:

Very nice images everyone!

TVEyes, that image has some awesome realism.

I hope I get a chance to make something in the next 10 hours… :frowning:

yeah I like these ideas…this challenge was just that a mental challenge for me…and humor and perspectives showed up nicely so far in this thread imho…

Brian…way kewl monster maker…I love the control box…reminds me of a good ole fifties sci fi serial show…This would be a great way to make babies too :slight_smile: Zbabes maker…and probably alot cheaper than gene splicing :slight_smile:

Tyeyes…the part that I like best out of this overall kewl pic is the blueprints and the sheen on them…that was a nice touch that made the pic pop out for me…not to mention a kewl idea and setup

DLee I need to order about ten of those for myself and pass them out to my friends and juice them …great idea

John very kewl idea and well executed…just in time for xmas for my wife

Northstar if you get this to working I am willing to be a guinea pig to test it out on…lord knows I need it… :slight_smile:

Gummie: The only alpha mask I drew was for the “handle on the Airbrush”. And yes I agree it is difficult to approximate the alpha to the object. But what I may not have mentioned is that all the “items” in the picture have been resized/deformed, using the Deformations panel before they were set into to place. In fact the handle had an ugly seam due to the alpha texture, it was just hidden by rotation of course.

Thank you very much for the comments everyone.

Hey Ron, I was wondering were your gadget went. Excellent composition. Works very well for me. Love the little +/- touch but most of all the cobwebs and the arms about to suck it all up. Sweet :+1:

<font color="#949494" size=“1”> December 02, 2002 Message edited by: TVeyes </font>