ZBrushCentral

Monday Night Challenge 12 Water/Waterfalls

yes it is water or waterfalls,Madmax(?) but the water could be in a glass or spilled water on the floor or water coming down from the heavens. The only stipulation to these challenges to date has been that they be created from Zbrush without use from external programs such as terragen etc. Simply because the challenge is to use zbrush on a level playing field since many members do not have access to other imaging and digital programs. Great looking images everyone and thanks Hansl for the technique tip. I will try that one for sure. :+1:

Sorry, my fault. I thought we were going to do “water” later, or previously did water… :slight_smile:

I missed this topic , but my last image in under the see , there isnt really water visible , so is it ok ?
[GalleryEntry]

You must be smoking crack Namek cuz theres watere EVERYWHERE! :rolleyes:

LOL. Great pic man!!!

yeah I know , but in all the other pictures the whole image doesnt consist out of water (Fog in my case) :stuck_out_tongue:

This is another water image.
Sky as shown in ZScript,
Water the same image flipped and adjusted intensity reduced.
The tree line spray brush
Reflections smudge brush with color blend.
I hope the above will help anyone interested in this methodology.
If more information is required send me a personal message.
DeeVee.

trees are a little wierd, but that reflection is awesome. very nice

Oh wow these are all really great pics. I just had eye surgery yesterday, but I am home and can see using one eye. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to work on something. I really want to get in on this one. I gotta catch up… :smiley:

Here’s my entry, I haven’t got much time for ZBrush at the moment.

[GalleryEntry]
Great images everyone.
:slight_smile:

FuxOr the challenge is about water or waterfalls. It has absolutely nothing to do with trees. They were put in to enable me to get a good reflection.

Well, here is my one-eyed masterpiece… :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes folks this was done with the use of only one eye, one layer and all painting tools.

I didn’t want to miss out on this. If I get both eyes back by the weekend, I will try another.

:)

[gallery entry]

Underwater Lab

:small_orange_diamond:E

I managed to get one in this time.

I used trasparency on a few different layers for this one.

I used Pixolator’s snakehook-ripple technique to create the ripples.

“A Happy Goldfish” :slight_smile:

[Gallery Entry]

love the ammount of texture yours has northstarr. and that goldfish one looks really with the ripples

Well this is the first challenge ive posted on so here i go…
this is my Zfountain i made and TVeyes said i should put it here since it deals with water.

[gallery Entry]

Spent this friday evening/night at home due to a really sore throat. Bit of a drag and yet, it means more Z-Time for me :roll_eyes:

:small_orange_diamond:Gigantic River Lilys:

Rock lilys crave strong currents to survive, yet only 20% survive past the age of 2. But as soon as they reach the age of 3 they are practically unstopable in their growth. First at this age they start to grow the thin membrane at the crown. This expands and contracts according to the temperature.
Meanwhile the stalk, as it would be, has solidified into a fiber like structure. The chemical composition of this stalk is unknown but it seems to generate energy/warmth via kinetics.
This kinetic process does not seem important except during the flood seasons, when the temperature of the crown (which contains hybrid seeds) reaches 40-50 degrees.

[GalleryEntry]

All Zbrush, Highlighter brush+ Shader enhancer on the water(before it was a matte green color).

wow nice tveyes!! great water/wonderful textures! :+1: :+1:

Great posts guys! This was a little river scene I made while working on my lighting technique. :wink:
[Gallery Entry]

Well, I have almost got my full vision back, so here is another one, very different from my first one. This one has 2 layers, and transparency on both the water and the bottles.

Little Decorative Bottles of Coloured Water.

:b4: :b4: :b4:

[gallery entry]

Not time for Z anymore, but here is an older post:

[Gallery Entry]