ZBrushCentral

Mkk's Sketchbook

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

Here’s a new sculpt, this was a pretty fun exercise, definitely gonna try it again sometime.

face_sculptb.jpg

Here’s a newer bust, I used my previous sculpt and tweaked proportions and details, I think it’s working a little better now.

beardedone.jpg

Attachments

beardedone2.jpg

some very nice sculpts! i love the busts. especially the last one.
nice work

your last 2 busts are awesome so much improvement from the first one you posted, I hope i can see that much improvement in such a short time… GREAT WORK!

Hi there, some good worke here. I like the old character better than the new one (old-new humanoid). The critics only want you to do something that they can recognize, but I say why do a human when god already took care of that, except of course for study purposes. The old butt was ace :laughing:small_orange_diamond:+1: new one is just average.

wethand: thanks man, :slight_smile:

Salvation: wow, thank you, you made my day with that comment.

cherub_rock. hahaha, maybe the answer is somewhere in the middle.

Here’s a new WIP, still gotta retopo.

Loving the armour work on this, great stuff!

That’s freakin cool man, he looks like he could do some damage. No crits, just keep adding cool bits and bobs on there.

dustinbrown: Thanks man, appreciate it.
Zedhead: Thank you sir.

Here is one of my favorite DC comics villians, should probably get around to finishing these models.

Here are some closer shots of the torso.

[Darkseid_torso.jpg]Darkseid_torso_top.jpg

Cool stuff, I love that dino, it only looks kind of strange with his small tail. But I like it and its easy to imagine it moving.

Lot of nice work here! :+1:

Cool man!!

One suggestion if I may, would be to loosen up his fingers a bit, specially if you’re going to rig him. But great work!!:+1:

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words and suggestions. Here’s a new one I’m working on, good ol’ Logan. I still have to model his gloves, belt, and finish up details on his suit, but here it is thus far:

[Logan_uniform.jpg]

Nice start on Wolverine. I would make his neck a tad bit longer.

Nice clean sculpting, and muscularity on your models. I just think they look a bit thick all around. Especially the legs need more tapering to avoid that cankle look. Maybe make them look a bit less meaty.

Hey guys, here’s a Killer Croc bust I’m working on, still adding details here and there, especially on the back.

awesome killer Croc mate.

Built this from a sphere, Dynamesh is awesome.