ZBrushCentral

mikkamakka's Sketchbook

Amazing work. I love all of these.

Awesome sketchbook man, keep posting!!:smiley: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

WOW ! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Terrific:+1:

fantastic! so much character.

You really do manage to bring out a lot of character in your characters. :slight_smile: It would be great if you could share more info about how you sculpt these extreme expressions!

amazing style, really put a smile on my face looking at these.

the 4th one is now my desktop pic!

cheers

AMAZING work. Looking forward to seeing more!

thanks a lot guys, your support really means a lot to me! :slight_smile:

aurick - thank you! there’s really not much to say about the process, it helps having a mirror and a funny face for reference :lol:

Finally!!! Some new worx! :+1: :slight_smile: ! Beautiful sculpts - love them all - Top Row Stuff :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: . Would be cool to see a turntable of these.

haha! Amazing work man.

REALLY OUTSTANDING…:+1: …Thanks for sharing these, and also for putting a huge smile on my face when I saw them…needed that.:smiley: …like a refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot summer day…GREAT STUFF.:+1:

Very Cool!!
SP

Wow, your sculpts of the kids are simply amazing so much expression! Top notch!

brilliant stuff man :slight_smile: :+1:

Superb sculpts :+1:!!!

Whoa!
Amazing, you are a master at sculpting expressions!
These are awesome, should be top-row!

I LOVE THEM!, haha really one of the best facial expressions in a sculpturee!!! so freakin funny!! :+1:

HAHAHAHA Amazing!

Top row lol

I’d bet the family goat you have experience doing caricature illustrations. Your understanding of anatomy and how the face contorts is pretty darn amazing.