ZBrushCentral

"Middle Button" Plug-in for ZBrush 4R6

It works for 4R8 fine :slight_smile:

middle button was causing my 4R8 P2 to crash all the time… I really love it as sometimes I spend a lot of time doing conversions and non-sculpting chores and the mouse can be better for me then…

First Post here, made an account to post this but I have this issue.

I unzipped to Zplugs first and when I start ZBrush 4R8 P2 it comes with no error but it doesn’t come up in Zplugs tab either.

The image below is the errors for when i unzipped it to ZPlugs64 folder.

I am running Windows 10.
Untitled.png

Attachments

Untitled.png

weird because I’ve been using it on 4r8 p2 for sometime

Hi, i found the problem, my anti-virus(Kaspersky) was blocking access to the middle button so you have to add it to your trusted applications. Hope this helps, amazing plugin!

This is the result. it’s Work fine win 4R8 P2. But i wandering why they don’t add this function to zbrush. This functon must be in Zbrush 1 realease. LOL.:D:D:DScreenshot (17).png

Attachments

Screenshot (17).png

The MiddleButton_1_6_4R7.zip works on ZBrush 4R8 P2 perfekt !!!

Just for info - the most important script (for me) seems to work perfectly with zBrush2018 :wink:

Yeah, I have no problems with 4r8 p2. Glad to hear that it works on 2018.

unfortunately,it’s not work in zb 2018

That’s odd. It works for me fine in ZBrush2018. I was pleasantly surprised but it works fine. I am using the 64 bit version for 4r7.

Is there a way to make my Right Mouse Button the Pan option?

Using it every day without any problems in ZB2018.
@lxc5000 maybe check your installation path

thank yoy for saring

I’m having the same problem, actually. The plugin isn’t showing up in Zplugins, either. Anybody else having this issue? I’ve become so accustomed to using it that Zbrush just doesn’t feel right without it, lol.

UPDATE: Nevermind, I figured it out. I think some of the files may have gotten corrupted on my HDD. Once I downloaded the fresh rar from here, it seemed to fix the problem. No issues at all now.

希望 2018里 右键钮能启用
hope ZB2018 RMB button can be enabled

It dont work for me on Zbrush 2018 64 bts :frowning:

Phlos, it works fine for me on ZBrush 2018 - 64bit. Did you put it in the right folder for 64 bit?

If i put both files into Zplugs64 folder I have this errors( attached file) when lauching Zbrush and the script won t load.

And if put them into Zplugs there are no errors but script won t load anyway.screen.png

Attachments

screen.png

The updated version that works with Zbrush 2018 is here. MiddleButton_1_6_4R7.zip It was posted as reply number 83 in this thread.

When I turn off Rightclick navigation this plugin no longer works (the panning). Besides that, awesome plugin!