ZBrushCentral

Maxter's Sculpting Stuff

sweet! :+1:

Nice characters! Your topology is very clean as well.

The only thing that bugs me is how the guy is holding the drum sticks. A proper match grip would do it more justice and a traditional grip would be even better. Just nit-picking though.

Great Work! :+1:

Love the expressions on the characters! :+1:

Thanks a lot guys!:slight_smile: here’s more of this stuff
I’ve been testing the new render features, wax preview and lightcap. sweet!

marilyn.jpgmarilynhead1.jpgmarilynmodel1.jpg
early 3D prints…just hot off the printer;)
Test-figuras2.JPG

Some nice sculpts here. Loved Marilyn Monroe in the Seven Year Itch. Your Marilyn isn’t a perfect likeness, but, overall, it came out pretty well! :+1:

Thanks Webhead! good input :+1: Here’s another one…

sold1_model.jpgsoldado.jpg

nice characters :slight_smile:

nice work as always! Great my friend! :+1: and Thank you very much.

Awesome work!!!:smiley:

Polo2011, Nattawat_OBBI, Taloota Thank you! glad that you guys like it!

I was trying the new lightcap feature, quick and easy way of setup and control lighting by using hdr maps, awesome feature:cool:, here are some renders on my red hulk…
RulkBPR_Render2a.jpgrulksss3.jpgrulksss4.jpg

awesome. that is what I am working

Love the Red Hulk, the other sculpts are sweet too!

Thank you!:cool:
Here is just a creature I did as a concept for Dominance War V Challenge. The realtime model has 16k tris and 2k textures. Sculpted in ZBrush. I used XNormal for baking the Normal and AO maps. Textured with Photoshop and Mari. Rendered with VRay and ZBrush. I hope you like it!
goliath_realtime_1.jpggoliath_model_head.jpg

Great work…

Wow … Red Hulk knocked me right on my A**. Excellent! :lol:

Thx! :slight_smile:

a few more shots of the sculpt…

This is a model that I did for fun and then I decided to go ahead and try something more stylized, just like those action figures with slender builds and delicate faces. Started from an unique mesh, the model was sculpted, painted and rendered in ZBrush. Enjoy!
Cammy_v2b.jpg

@maxter:

Quite a departure for you … but awesome, I would love to see her as a 3D model! Cheers, David :smiley:

Frick that is awesome! Its a pretty unique style which is hard to do with fan art.

Awesome stuff my friend! Love the Cammy model.:sunglasses:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: