ZBrushCentral

Marvel Sentry_Figure for 3D Print

Compliments Daniel.
Wonderful piece and perfect print. As Hunter asked, what about the printer? Wich printing service are you using? Do you know the model of the printer or the used technology?

Thanks and more more compliments,
Mattia

Thanks to all for your kind words, IĀ“m glad you like the final result. I made this piece for a collectionist, and he sent the figure to a printer company called Ownage, a Chinesse company I think. And I donĀ“t know the printer name, sorry guys, but I will ask. Big hugs to all and thanks again!

Super cool! That is going to be one happy figure collector :slight_smile:

The composition and skillful craftsmanship of the figure is really awesome :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I also wanted to pop in and say the Hercules composition (was it a figure too?) is super cool too! I loved the article about it in 3D artist magazine.

EDIT: Yes the Beowulf, oops. The one where he is battling the serpent beast.

Thanks a lot Takai! I really appreciate it! I think that do you mean the Beowulft sculpt right? no, I did this piece just for fun, but maybe I need to prepeare it to print. Big hug!

Awesome Project! Thanks for sharing with us! :slight_smile:

Thanks bro!!!

Muybueno!

una preg, ese no es el acabado de impresion o si?
en ese caso que tipo de impresion es?

Thank you so much Nick, means a lot coming from you bro! Big hug!

SĆ­ Bergutz, es una foto del resultado de la impresiĆ³n. Fue impreso en la compaƱia Ownage, y la impresora es HD pero lamentablemente no se el modelo. Un abrazo!

Nice detail on the 3D print. Very nice design. Always neat seeing something go from inside ZBrush to inside your hand.

Very very Nice work!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:
and nice detail on the 3D print:+1:

would you help me and give me a phone number of Ownage? or the Website?
Thx a lot!

Splendid work! Thanks for sharing the process! Thumbs up!

cool model and print!,

Here a topic about desmoda and Ownage:
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?65634-3D-Prints-Cheap-Good-(Free-Print-Game-is-ON-P-3!)

Thx a lot!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

hey man,

great shape and silhouette!

amazing!!! congrats!!

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Brilliant! love the quality of the print! Amazing!

Brilliant sculpt!! Please, tell how you divide statue on different pieces, any tricks?

Stunning sculpts, Daniel.
Iā€™m a big fan of your work! Keep it up! :+1:

Thank you so much guys! Gordei You can chek this tuto from Martin Canale for the cuts http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php?t=141587