ZBrushCentral

marat-ars works

Fantastic work. So many levels of detail to keep the eye moving! The rest of your work is outstanding as well - very inspirational.

Thanks for sharing!

Wow! Glad to see you here! And congrats for TOP ROW! Very cool render and result! Amasing!

Best regards, Andrew! You know me =)

Wow dude dope work keep it up.

Forgive me if it’s mentioned already, but what application is that POST FX work being done in?

Great job upon top row my man. Amazing detailed and gritty sculpt. The anatomy is super exaggerated and yet physically plausible from Scott Eaton standards I believe. You have a broad well rounded skill set. I’m sure you’ll go far in what avenue you pursue.
Do you have any advice for modelers getting into contests?

Post often, reply. Help others and give back to the community, this is how zbrushcentral will stay alive.
http://micahmyerov.com/portfolio/ - Portfolio
https://vimeo.com/103362994 - Demo Reel 2014

Wow!!! Since you started it you better make more time because there is now, a demand to see your insane creations. Incredible work and much deserved top row for certain
 :slight_smile:

Excellent work Marat as always

Curious as how you would have taken the original design version from marvel and just sculpted and presented it as is
 I’m sure it will turn out just as good.

Would love to see your design workflow for this beast, like the 2d sketches possible paintovers not shown that went in beforehand the sculpt.

Epic and Fantastic!!

@Marat
Well deserved Top Row!!Great work as always mate and good to see you here
I specially logged in here to post this comment as I completely forgot my password:D (Too many passwords these days)Are you by any chance also planning to make your “Bioware” challenge entry piece(necromancer) in 3D ???

@b2przemo thanks.Q: Can I ask, how long this take?A: for the contest was given 3 weeks, if i’m not mistaken

It was a month but Marat joined in late, so yeah, 3 Weeks;)

@KeuPon
He overall came second in “Tribute to Marvel challenge at CGHUB” and only by 6 or 7 votes difference.

@dopepope
Post Fx work is done in Adobe After effects along with some 3rd party plugins from guys like Andrew Kramer(Video Copilot).

One of the best creatures and fantastic renders I have seen! Bravo!:+1:

Just wanted to drop in and say I really enjoy the work! Congrats on the Top! :slight_smile:

Heya,

@d’Artbot, @skasse, @artofCharly, @Opizet, @remcv8, @tommy3d, @digitalmax, @nickz - thanks friends!:slight_smile:

@dopepope, - yeah, as zentrope said, this is AE and the 3rd party plugin called Looks
@teddy007kong, - thank you mate. The advice is - don’t be lazy and always try to do something new. It’s the key to make your skills better.
@KonginChains, - hey, thanks man. Maybe in the future i’ll be able to do some originals characters from Marvel, thanks for your suggestion. Regarding this work i didn’t make any concepts and paint overs, i started the base mesh directly in ZBrush and 3ds max. Idea was in my head.
@zentrope, - hey buddy, i remember you, you were the Moderator at CGhub. Right? Thanks for the visit man. A good idea about Necromancer, i started thinking about this guy. :smiley: Let’s see what can i do with it. Thanks again.

Thanks everyone who likes this work.

See you soon guys.

~marat

This is simply awesome. Amazing detail.

Hey Marats, awesome sculpt man, I can see your sense of detail and design still get better everytime. It’s always a pleasure to see your works though you havent been around for a long time. Hope to see some more stuff from you, definitely motivating !

1st Welcome to the Amazing Forum of Zbrush, Congrats on Top Row!
And I have to say I Agree with all posts above me 100%
You Sir are an Amazing Zbrush Artist!:+1:
Looking forward to seeing more of your zbrush renders
all the best to you
Lou

Awesome! Love the detailing.

Huge fan of this piece! Beyond awesome!!! :smiley:

this is amazing work man!

so cool

@Solidsnakexxx
@Scythe - hey mate, thanks, glad that you liked it.
:wink:
@Lou Mareno - thanks a lot man.
@Dman3d
@believerdeciever
@molossus
@xiaoD
Thanks guys. :+1: