ZBrushCentral

Making Time For Art #4 - "Clay Time"

Wow! Just fantastic for concepting (and everything else!). I can’t wait for the 20th now.

Looking at this #4 video…Have the system requirements changed for z4r2? I know the video was a timelapse of course…but man, that just looks so much more fluid!!

Thanks Pixolator!! xD

new stuff eeeeeeeeeeee:D

I’m curious, will the ZB4R2 update be a free upgrade for those who already own ZBrush?

Going into hibernation now until the 20th :smiley: !

This looks to be a killer release :+1: !

WELL THIS IS INCREDIBLE !!!
CONGRATS GUYS FROM PIXOLOGIC !! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

endless…

just a release 2, imagine Z5 :white_small_square:small_orange_diamond:white_small_square:small_orange_diamond:white_small_square:

Thankyou Pixologic, this is realy inspiring. This is the way we should explore the possibilities of our imagination, no limits.

Can you please give a fix list or confirm if SUV is working now please? While new features are so nice to have, id realy like to see what has been improoved apon that was already there. Sometimes its the small things that make the biggest difference. :+1:

Is this for real…
Supercool…
jawS wide open…
just K I L L E R…

This just melted my face off. Uhh whaaaaaaa

totally speechless, keep the innovations coming pixo! can’t wait for 20th ><

WHAT THE !!! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

hahaha. are you kidding? way to make some extremely awesome software. very cool.

so cool!:+1:

wow, i’m liking that new 3D deco brush

You are not alone…:-)…pretty much did/thought the same when i first started in Maya.

wow… so terrifically scary…and beautiful… and ummm faints

Life is sweet :slight_smile:

please Pixologix, please…stop!stop!
i’m going crazy!
awesome!
if you find a new retopology method, zbrush will be perfect!

Going from digital sculpting/3D modeling to traditionnal sculpting (yes I know, I am doing the inverse way:confused: ), ZBrush is the last software that keeps me interest in digital world.

This new release will be awesome, especially for searching new concepts.

I don’t even know if I will use all the news features, but I am sure everyone will find his gift with this new release .

Congrats again Pixologics :wink: