ZBrushCentral

maintaining UVS of micromesh and nanomesh

So my problem is simple. I am trying to make a tree where I am using zbrush to instance an object that has a branch and some leaves on it (with a sepcific UV I need to keep) and want to use a combination of nanomesh and micromesh to do so.

My idea to use micromesh came from first using fibermesh to generate where the leaves would attach to the branches, and then use the micromesh feature to replace those flat fibers with the geo in question. So far everything works great, looks great, renders (in zbrush) great.
My problem is that when I “bake” the micromesh to geo using the “convert BPR to geo” button the UVs of my micromesh geo are lost. It would be very sad if there was no way to fix this.

I am also using nanomesh to scatter these branches across large volumes and I have found mixed results in properly mantaining their UVs. Seems to work better, but often the UVs are broken (thuogh they are still there)

Is here any trick to getting this to work? is it at all possible? If not then may I humbly suggest this feature be supported. Its pretty pointless to instance a piece of geo all over the place if you lose their UVs (pointless in a production setting at least)

In short, I want to know if its possible to keep UVs of “baked” geo creatued using micromesh on fibermesh and also on nanomesh.

Thanks for you help!

This is my work around solution. Let me know it works for you